roadrunner98
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So what are the topics for paper two because the specification says its 3-7 but my revision guide says 4-7.

Also, i feel like i completely messed up that first paper. Is it possible to redeem myself when it comes to the second paper and get my target, which is a 7
robmac2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes, it is because a lot of people found the first paper slightly difficult.

The topic areas are: Data Representation
Components of a computer system
Issues
Networking

(Original post by roadrunner98)
So what are the topics for paper two because the specification says its 3-7 but my revision guide says 4-7.

Also, i feel like i completely messed up that first paper. Is it possible to redeem myself when it comes to the second paper and get my target, which is a 7
asddfds
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What exam board? For OCR it's Algorithms; Programming; Design, Testing and IDEs; and Data Representation.
computuring
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Have you got the cgp revision guide? It's a bit weird, they split unit 2 on the spec into 2 topics, and combined unit 6 and 7 together. Paper 2 is basically unit 4 (cpu stuff) onward, but also some unit 3 theory
roadrunner98
Rep:
?
(Original post by asddfds)
What exam board? For OCR it's Algorithms; Programming; Design, Testing and IDEs; and Data Representation.
AQA
lavatheif
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm going to revise

because that's what it says on the official AQA Website. I'm sure you will get your target grade, who knows maybe you think you did bad but actually got 100% XD
roadrunner98
Rep:
?
(Original post by lavatheif)
I'm going to revise

because that's what it says on the official AQA Website. I'm sure you will get your target grade, who knows maybe you think you did bad but actually got 100% XD
I doubt I'll get 100. I missed out on 2 big questions
cj_sS
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
what do you think the grade boundaries will be like?
lavatheif
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I doubt I'll get 100. I missed out on 2 big questions
well perhaps you still did better than you thought, also tomorrow if you wanna revise the paper 2 together for a bit, I'll be able to over some form of social media
roadrunner98
Rep:
?
(Original post by lavatheif)
well perhaps you still did better than you thought, also tomorrow if you wanna revise the paper 2 together for a bit, I'll be able to over some form of social media
I'll think about it. If I have time tomorrow cos i'll also be revising chemistry, i'll PM you
Aprince
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you wouldnt mind could you help me out a little bit also?
lavatheif
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'll think about it. If I have time tomorrow cos i'll also be revising chemistry, i'll PM you
Yeah I will be revising chemistry too, however I plan to do that mostly during school time.
lavatheif
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Aprince)
If you wouldnt mind could you help me out a little bit also?
Sure! Check your Pms
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (572)
34.35%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (684)
41.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.5%

Watched Threads