The Student Room Group

what is wrong with me?

lately I been sick with just some flu but I feel its been more like since its been very weird i dont feel like talking to anyone about anything i dont feel that my friends feel or understand me i isolate myself from my family because i never felt anyone of them does understand me and the person i loved just loves some one else even thought she is my closest friends i m having conflicts of staying as friends and kill my feelings for her or leave also yesterday I havent ate lunch but i dont feel hungry i dont know if this makes sense i m feeling nothing not sad not happy nether hungry nor dont want to eat i just feel nothing
Original post by FancyPixel
lately I been sick with just some flu but I feel its been more like since its been very weird i dont feel like talking to anyone about anything i dont feel that my friends feel or understand me i isolate myself from my family because i never felt anyone of them does understand me and the person i loved just loves some one else even thought she is my closest friends i m having conflicts of staying as friends and kill my feelings for her or leave also yesterday I havent ate lunch but i dont feel hungry i dont know if this makes sense i m feeling nothing not sad not happy nether hungry nor dont want to eat i just feel nothing

Sounds like you are a bit crushed by the rejection and depressed they like someone else. It will come back eventually.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Sounds like you are a bit crushed by the rejection and depressed they like someone else. It will come back eventually.

no the rejection been a long time since then and we actually are somewhat close friends i can say but it just feels weird for me even sickness is just i dont really feel it
Sounds a lot like what I’ve been experiencing. I’ve not been eating dinners and I feel like a victim. Also I’ve been clumsier than usual and careless

But are you laughing a lot lately?
no the rejection been a long time since then and we actually are somewhat close friends i can say but it just feels weird for me even sickness is just i dont really feel it

Well im not seeing much wrong except a bit meh and off your food and the only thing you have introduced is her.
Reply 6
Original post by 999tigger
Well im not seeing much wrong except a bit meh and off your food and the only thing you have introduced is her.

well yah as i said i dont know what is wrong with me these days because if it makes any sense i feel that i feel nothing idk what i m feeling anymore i m not sure is it am i feeling too much or i m not feeling anything
well yah as i said i dont know what is wrong with me these days because if it makes any sense i feel that i feel nothing idk what i m feeling anymore i m not sure is it am i feeling too much or i m not feeling anything

Go and see the nurse if you are that worried. Just sounds a bit meh rather than ill. You will eat when ready.
your not you when your hungry
Reply 9
Original post by basher2475
your not you when your hungry

dont think i m into snickers now :/
dont think i m into snickers now :/

there is definitely something wrong with you - HOW ARE YOU NOT INTO SNICKERS OMG *TRIGGERED* THEY ARE THE BEST JA\UFGAIUGFYUASGVDYAGUn im jk
Reply 11
well they are my fav chocolate but atm i m feeling nothing so will pass a snickers
Reply 12
sometimes we enter slumps for whatever reason, it's difficult but might i recommend making sure you look after all your basic needs: eating, showering, staying hydrated. In low times it's important to care for yourself as much as possible so try to eat even if you're not hungry. try creating a balance of enjoying your own company, by watching films or doing a hobby and also interacting with others just a little. times like this might feel like forever but i promise it's not.
my top recommendation is to get a plant, having something that i can help and watch grow always gives me a sense of hope in low times.
i hope everything gets better, you're not alone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending