what is wrong with me? Watch

FancyPixel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
lately I been sick with just some flu but I feel its been more like since its been very weird i dont feel like talking to anyone about anything i dont feel that my friends feel or understand me i isolate myself from my family because i never felt anyone of them does understand me and the person i loved just loves some one else even thought she is my closest friends i m having conflicts of staying as friends and kill my feelings for her or leave also yesterday I havent ate lunch but i dont feel hungry i dont know if this makes sense i m feeling nothing not sad not happy nether hungry nor dont want to eat i just feel nothing
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FancyPixel)
lately I been sick with just some flu but I feel its been more like since its been very weird i dont feel like talking to anyone about anything i dont feel that my friends feel or understand me i isolate myself from my family because i never felt anyone of them does understand me and the person i loved just loves some one else even thought she is my closest friends i m having conflicts of staying as friends and kill my feelings for her or leave also yesterday I havent ate lunch but i dont feel hungry i dont know if this makes sense i m feeling nothing not sad not happy nether hungry nor dont want to eat i just feel nothing
Sounds like you are a bit crushed by the rejection and depressed they like someone else. It will come back eventually.
FancyPixel
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Sounds like you are a bit crushed by the rejection and depressed they like someone else. It will come back eventually.
no the rejection been a long time since then and we actually are somewhat close friends i can say but it just feels weird for me even sickness is just i dont really feel it
Cutedevil33
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds a lot like what I’ve been experiencing. I’ve not been eating dinners and I feel like a victim. Also I’ve been clumsier than usual and careless
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Kiritsugu
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
But are you laughing a lot lately?
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 1 year ago
no the rejection been a long time since then and we actually are somewhat close friends i can say but it just feels weird for me even sickness is just i dont really feel it
Well im not seeing much wrong except a bit meh and off your food and the only thing you have introduced is her.
FancyPixel
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Well im not seeing much wrong except a bit meh and off your food and the only thing you have introduced is her.
well yah as i said i dont know what is wrong with me these days because if it makes any sense i feel that i feel nothing idk what i m feeling anymore i m not sure is it am i feeling too much or i m not feeling anything
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 1 year ago
well yah as i said i dont know what is wrong with me these days because if it makes any sense i feel that i feel nothing idk what i m feeling anymore i m not sure is it am i feeling too much or i m not feeling anything
Go and see the nurse if you are that worried. Just sounds a bit meh rather than ill. You will eat when ready.
basher2475
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
your not you when your hungry
FancyPixel
Rep:
?
(Original post by basher2475)
your not you when your hungry
dont think i m into snickers now :/
basher2475
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
dont think i m into snickers now :/
there is definitely something wrong with you - HOW ARE YOU NOT INTO SNICKERS OMG *TRIGGERED* THEY ARE THE BEST JA\UFGAIUGFYUASGVDYAGUn im jk
FancyPixel
Rep:
?
well they are my fav chocolate but atm i m feeling nothing so will pass a snickers
lottiii
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
sometimes we enter slumps for whatever reason, it's difficult but might i recommend making sure you look after all your basic needs: eating, showering, staying hydrated. In low times it's important to care for yourself as much as possible so try to eat even if you're not hungry. try creating a balance of enjoying your own company, by watching films or doing a hobby and also interacting with others just a little. times like this might feel like forever but i promise it's not.
my top recommendation is to get a plant, having something that i can help and watch grow always gives me a sense of hope in low times.
i hope everything gets better, you're not alone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (54)
5.67%
Fairly positive (299)
31.37%
Just another year... (374)
39.24%
Is it 2020 yet? (226)
23.71%

Watched Threads

Latest