Help me please get rid of this severe case of ingrown hair/scars.

Watch
Mikail488
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys i am 22 years old male. for the past few years i have been shaving my stomach due to bodybuilding and just wanted a cleaner abdomen in general. I have severe ingrown hairs which have left marks and holes in my stomach. Not normal type of ingrown hairs. they are all over and i have had them for 2/3 years now. I shower twice a day and exfoliate but nothing is working. I am currently getting lazer hair removal on my abdomen hoping this will solve it. Can anyone please suggest what i can do as i can no longer take my top off without being embarrassed.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mikail488)
Hi guys i am 22 years old male. for the past few years i have been shaving my stomach due to bodybuilding and just wanted a cleaner abdomen in general. I have severe ingrown hairs which have left marks and holes in my stomach. Not normal type of ingrown hairs. they are all over and i have had them for 2/3 years now. I shower twice a day and exfoliate but nothing is working. I am currently getting lazer hair removal on my abdomen hoping this will solve it. Can anyone please suggest what i can do as i can no longer take my top off without being embarrassed.
See your GP or a pharmacist and see if there's anything they can recommend to try.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (238)
61.03%
No (81)
20.77%
Not sure (71)
18.21%

Watched Threads