The Student Room Group

do i like him? DAMN

AHHHHHHHHHH!
Is the Best Way to describe how I'm feeling?
So I liked this guy last year, became friends, then proceeded to tell him I liked him, but the feelings not returned. I got over him dw, at least that is what I thought ...
Bring it to this year, my stupid brain has decided that I am going to like him again and ohh kmn. But I cannot but feel it is different this year, like he may actually like me (lol I just cringed writing that but its true) We talk more, the conversations are not so one-sided, and we definitely get along better. Even crazier I am going to prom with him but as friends, I think.
Anyway what is your opinion would love to hear it...
Reply 1
Wow reading that was crazy for me because I was in a similar situation not too long ago. Lmao we only talked over snapchat, really, although I knew him from a sports club. I liked him for superficial reasons, however I've gotten over that now. I told him how I felt and he was really nice about it, but said that he didn't know me too well which is only the truth that I probably honestly hadn't thought about. Anyway, I've gotten way over that now..

As you your situation? GOING TO PROM? WOW! Even if it's as friends that's HUGE. You've got to think about how that came about. Who asked who? What were the motives?? If you do decide to tell him you like him again, prom is a pretty good time to do so.

I wish you the best of luck amigo :biggrin:
Reply 2
damn r u a psychic , i am 16
It sounded like he's not really interested
right up until the part where he's agreed to go with you for prom "as a friend".
perhaps he has softened up for you and well hey, why not you have another chance.
If people are not interested at all they would probably not even be your friend after really.
Reply 4
Original post by pereira325
right up until the part where he's agreed to go with you for prom "as a friend".
perhaps he has softened up for you and well hey, why not you have another chance.
If people are not interested at all they would probably not even be your friend after really.

it's kinda weird since he asked me to prom and i never said yes to him either, it just kinda esculateded into this.
Reply 5
Original post by pereira325

it's kinda weird since he asked me to prom and I never said yes to him either, it just kinda escalated into this.
Just be honest with him while trying not to be cringy (which is really hard). I'm 16 too and I always have the same problem but it's fine saying that you're interested because although it seems like it, you don't have anything to lose. You sound like you might be going into the friendzone so act now! 😂
Original post by Anonymous
AHHHHHHHHHH!
Is the Best Way to describe how I'm feeling?
So I liked this guy last year, became friends, then proceeded to tell him I liked him, but the feelings not returned. I got over him dw, at least that is what I thought ...
Bring it to this year, my stupid brain has decided that I am going to like him again and ohh kmn. But I cannot but feel it is different this year, like he may actually like me (lol I just cringed writing that but its true) We talk more, the conversations are not so one-sided, and we definitely get along better. Even crazier I am going to prom with him but as friends, I think.
Anyway what is your opinion would love to hear it...

litrally been there and back and then there again. and its the actual the worst, never quite sure whats going on if maybe he likes you looking into every tiny detail way tooooo much just incase and honestly hun its not worth it. either you confront him again and tell him or you let it go and never look back, it taken me litrally years of to ing and fro ing and 2 bad relationships to work out that actually i dont like the guy and hes not right for me cos he doesnt like me like that and so it will never work. were still friends now and i know i will never not like him if that makes sence but i also know that i wont go back to being carzy bout him cos i dont let myslef think like that or want him like that or even dream bout it anymore. youve got this gal
okay let me say im in the complete same boat. liked this girl, like loved her, she didn't feel the same. gave up moved on, liked a few other girls, had her as a slight wingman (was never successful) and now here I am feeling for her again after seeing her as just a friend for so long. and I have the same feeling, like I feel like I'm noticing her look at me, mentioning me. but I'm gonna say honestly it's up to you. if you truly believe there could be something between you go for it but don't come across so intensely, just explain how you feel yet explain you'd still be fine with being friends.
okay let me say im in the complete same boat. liked this girl, like loved her, she didn't feel the same. gave up moved on, liked a few other girls, had her as a slight wingman (was never successful) and now here I am feeling for her again after seeing her as just a friend for so long. and I have the same feeling, like I feel like I'm noticing her look at me, mentioning me. but I'm gonna say honestly it's up to you. if you truly believe there could be something between you go for it but don't come across so intensely, just explain how you feel yet explain you'd still be fine with being friends.
what am i thinking
Just be honest with him while trying not to be cringy (which is really hard). I'm 16 too and I always have the same problem but it's fine saying that you're interested because although it seems like it, you don't have anything to lose. You sound like you might be going into the friendzone so act now! 😂
Original post by wilfredpease

(Sorry about double message there, I don't know how that happened)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending