Turn on thread page Beta

any1 looking forward to a summer holiday already? :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    heya , just wundering if anyone out there is looking forward past the next few months to a summer holiday because i know i sure am...counting down the days already! 15 weeks 4 days for me woop woop !

ReputationRep:
    Look at my ticker

ReputationRep:
    im off 2 south africa
    realy lookin 4wrd 2 it

ReputationRep:
    You have no idea!!!!!! :P

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea where I will be going... but I do look forward to finding out

ReputationRep:
    I don't know specifically where I'll spend my holidays either.. but i know it will be at one or more Greek islands..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econ-hec)
    im off 2 south africa
    realy lookin 4wrd 2 it
    hey, im also going to south africa on a netball tour in july, having been saving up for 2 years and its nearly here !!!! when are you going, have you been before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~leigh~)
    hey, im also going to south africa on a netball tour in july, having been saving up for 2 years and its nearly here !!!! when are you going, have you been before?
    nope never been before, im on a rugby tour in july
    realy lookin 4wrd 2 it wer doin safari and everything
    aint half expensive though,
    when are you going>? where are u staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econ-hec)
    nope never been before, im on a rugby tour in july
    realy lookin 4wrd 2 it wer doin safari and everything
    aint half expensive though,
    when are you going>? where are u staying?
    hey, well i say im on a netball tour (its actually a rugby and netball tour lol). i go on the 16th of july, how about you ? yea i know sooooooo expensive but i know itl b worth it! we will be in cape town for most of the time but will be in johanasburg for 3 days an thats where were doing safari aswell . where are you staying? x

ReputationRep:
    Gran Canaria with 15 of my mates, 102 days to go.

ReputationRep:
    Im at present planning a holiday to western usa. most likely california disneyland for a few days to go around the parks, and also the natural sites around los angeles, then maybe san francisco or las vegas for a few days too!

ReputationRep:
    I've landed a nice job in France for the summer working at a riding school. Get to live in a castle with a swimming pool, wahey

ReputationRep:
    Germany and possibly new york. NY will be very late in the summer though to avoid the stupid heat.

ReputationRep:
    New York in 7 weeks 5 days yay! 5 months till Portugal.

As usual chilling in England for the most part skating =)

And hell yes I'm looking forward to it, except for working :|

ReputationRep:
    sourthern spain with mates te day after my last exam! and coming back the day before the upper sixth prom! hopefully i will be tanned not sunburnt!!! Staying in my mates dads appartment right on the coast!!! cannot wait! shame i have exams before going though!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the south of spain about 4 days after the end of exams - cant wait!!

ReputationRep:
    o what part? were going on like the 20th june till the 27th to almiria (not quite sure how its spelt)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_E_N_N_Y)
    o what part? were going on like the 20th june till the 27th to almiria (not quite sure how its spelt)
    :eek: Thats so wierd! I'm going to Almeria too! But i'm going on the 10th-19th lol

ReputationRep:
    lol...your exams finish early!! you been before? ive not even been to spain before!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.