Ever happened? Watch

Brightstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anyone ever thought their results were wrong or something and bought their script to find that the marking was dodgy etc - just wanna see how likely
sorry to be annoying :X
TaraEng*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OMG OMG IM SO ON THE SAME PAGE AS YOU
i so belive to the high heavens they mustve marked ma paper wrong
im currently sorting out gettin access to ma scripts so i can see what went wrong arghhhhh its so annyoing cuz maybe like you i though i was gonna get a decent C in that exam (AQA Businesss Studies) unit 4 its apparnetly really hard and i gt a cruddy E urrgh oh well the second day has made my immence pain and suffering reduce how about you then???
xinolisss
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah I did, in summer I got told I had cccbaA instead of aaaabA, but that's just because my stupid school secretary can't even read a line of letters....
Brightstar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
well I did French OCR and went down in my writing from June - even though myFrench has improved a lot I understood all the articles in that paper and the writing reading paper and I worked out that I should have a low A but no - I get a D Im soooo annoyed
Also I retook c1 and s1 and even though I had been getting just about fullmarks/full marks in the practices and the papers I took were easy - i got 77 and 79 when i expected in the 90's
c1 and s1 are so much easier when uve been doing the a2 maths
I came on here and compared results and it seemed find
I just don't understand and it's driving me mad
think im going to get all my scripts back and enter for the 2 french :C
TaraEng*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
although last year i got a copy of my psychology papers and it wasnt right as i went over it with my teacher she highlighted that i never mentioned enough A02'S ETC
Thaiprawns
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got a 70/100 in my further maths exam and think that they have left out my coursework marks!
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My friend got her Health and Social care script back last year and noticed that an entire page hadn't been marked. Obviously she complained to the exam board, but they claimed it was too late.

It does happen, but it happens rarely.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?