How did it go?
sarCAZm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Who suggested Kings?
that game is the devil.
I vividly remember being very very sick into a toilet and listening to the shouts next door "hahaha SJ said a name! oh **** i said SJ!" after a rule of no names was made up.
I hate that game.
Allthewayhome
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ring of fire is pish.

Do the fingers rule instead.
spartakist
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Arrogance is a good one...an empty pint glass and 2 coins are needed, you go round in a circle flipping the two coins. head and tails- add some drink and pass the glass on; 2 tails- nominate someone to see the glass off; 2 heads- see it all off and flip again. This can be very amusing when someone gets a horrific run of luck
*pitseleh*
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
IMO, drinking games are best at small house parties with good friends you see often. It's never quite the same in a pub, or with people you don't know so well.

If we're in the mood for some sort of drinking game, it's usually "Drink while you think" or "Who's in the bag?" - failing that, normal games, when played drunk, are a hell of a lot more fun.
ssk2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Only drinking 'game' I've every done was centurion. Not because it was fun, more because it was a good measurement of my exact tolerance.

I got up to 240.
Thats 15 pints... (ish). And you say you remember this feat.....
*Star*Guitar*
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ssk2)
Thats 15 pints... (ish). And you say you remember this feat.....
Aye....my mate plays it with Stella...he can't hack an hour :p:
pinksparkles2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The only one Ive come across that doesnt end up boring everyone is I Never.
And we made up our own one.. pretty simple.. each get dealt 2 cards and whoever has the lowest takes off an item of clothing.. I ended up pretty naked in that one =s
xx
amy.dd
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pitseleh*)
IMO, drinking games are best at small house parties with good friends you see often. It's never quite the same in a pub, or with people you don't know so well.
I agree, I would never play a drinking game in a pub. But I do think they can be quite a good way for people to bond on a night out as long as it doesn't mean getting trashed or people being actually forced to drink if they don't want to. They are also good for getting the night started.

There is nothing wrong with good old fashioned drinking and chatting though.
pinksparkles2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh and.. Singstar is a lot more fun when drunk, and that way no one gets embarrased and everyone plays!
xx
limechateaux
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by HereWithMe89)
oh theres that one called "I never". Im sure u've heard of it. Its like u have drinks, and then someone starts off and says eg: "Ive never gone skinny dipping" and if u havent then u dont drink, but if u have u drink one shot of whatever alcohol u had. and it goes on and on basically.

:ninja:
I hate that game, it gets so personal between people. At a certain point I also start shouting out random things that people can use against me (and that were secret), for no apparent reason. That may be why I hate it.
--
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
25ml x 100 = 2500ml = 4 and a bit pints. 25ml x 240 = 6000ml = eleven pints, in four hours, not a massive amount of alcohol.
*pitseleh*
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amy.dd)
I agree, I would never play a drinking game in a pub. But I do think they can be quite a good way for people to bond on a night out as long as it doesn't mean getting trashed or people being actually forced to drink if they don't want to. They are also good for getting the night started.

There is nothing wrong with good old fashioned drinking and chatting though.
Indeed. I think I prefer doing this kind of thing with my good friends, because these sorts of games always degenerate into hysterical laughter in those situations, whereas I find they just increase the awkwardness if it's with people I don't know so well!

That's probably mainly because I'm quite shy, though.
e-lover
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
60 shots in 60 minutes.

Try it, and if you manage it. Well done! lol. I once did 58 and collapsed lol.
pizzle123
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ring of fire accompanied by everyone present standing on chairs chanting "boozy boozy booze booze booze booze" to the tune of ring of fire.
emerley
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I agree with "I have never" being fun - you find out an awful lot about people that you probably didn't already know, so it's a good laugh!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise