The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings Dental Hygiene Therapy 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slhaym
Not yet, I think they will contact once they receive our forms confirming acceptance. I am so excited!!

Aaah okay thank you😊 me too!!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Me three!! Excited, that is...
Can’t wait also! ☺️
Congratulations! Must be such an amazing feeling. I’m currently on a one year access course, with hopes for 2019 September entry! Which grades did you have? I’m a dental nurse with 5 years experience, any info and tips would be really appreciated xx

(Original post by Chal77)Guys just got my letter. I've been accepted! Ugh thank God!
Anyone else received anything yet??
did anyone get an offer ?
Original post by ellied1994
Congratulations! Must be such an amazing feeling. I’m currently on a one year access course, with hopes for 2019 September entry! Which grades did you have? I’m a dental nurse with 5 years experience, any info and tips would be really appreciated xx

(Original post by Chal77)Guys just got my letter. I've been accepted! Ugh thank God!
Anyone else received anything yet??

Hi,
I don't have come from a dentistry background..i had the necessary a levels and also a degree and lots of enthusiasm, which I think helps a lot! I think as long as you can demonstrate that you have experience in the field, the necessary qualifications and lots of passion for the job then you have a great chance at gaining a place! Good luck, wish you all the best! X
Reply 86
Hey guys,excited to meet you all tomorrow! Did anyone get anything after the acceptance letter? And also just to confirm it will be at Denmark Hill right?
Original post by Chal77
Hey guys,excited to meet you all tomorrow! Did anyone get anything after the acceptance letter? And also just to confirm it will be at Denmark Hill right?

Yes, same place we had our interview. I'm excited about tomorrow too!
Reply 88
Hey!! yes I received an email with some documents attached which advised what to bring with us tomorrow. Identifications etc xx
Original post by slhaym
Hey!! yes I received an email with some documents attached which advised what to bring with us tomorrow. Identifications etc xx

What do we need to bring? I haven't had an email!!
Reply 90
I didn't get a email too :O
Reply 91
Oh wait it's in my junk folder. Check your junk x
Reply 92
Original post by Wannabe_Dentist1
What do we need to bring? I haven't had an email!!

Check your junk mail. Did you send your acceptance letter back to them?
2 forms of ID (passport and driving license)
2 bills (phone bill and bank statement)
4 passport pictures with your name written on the back
Reply 93
Hello! Has anyones references been contacted yet? none of mine have ...

Quick Reply

Latest