The Student Room Group

Leeds / Northumbria / Manchester

So, I've applied to Leeds Trinity & All-Saints College, Manchester Met and Northumbria University. I'm going to be studying English. Basically, I can't decide which to pick as my first choice, though I'm swaying towards Leeds.

I was just wondering, what aspects are particularly good about Manchester and Northumbria that anybody knows of? I'm really torn in making this decision, it's the biggest decision of my life thus far, really.

DANKE!!!
Reply 1
Manchester and Northumbria probably have a better reputation than Leeds Trinity & All Saints. I'd go with Northumbria, I went there on an open day and loved it.
My sister went to Trinity and All Saints (not for English though) and liked it there.
Reply 3
Heard Northumbria and Manchester are better than Leeeds.
Coming to Northumbria as well this September intake. Many said the night life is great, perhaps you have to try apply both uni.
And see which one offer you the best... :smile:
Reply 4
She said mmu not manchester uni, so I doubt there is a difference in reputation between the 3 places
Reply 5
Leeds trinity isn't a univeristy, although it is accredited by the university of leeds if this meansyou get a university of leeds degree then go there, if not mmu and northumbria are much better and are proper universities.