The Student Room Group

BTS tickets:

I have been waiting for 4 years now and finally BTS are coming to london. The only problem is, I have no idea how to secure tickets. I don't even have enough money with me right now :frown:

Does anyone have advice on how I could secure a good seat and gather enough money???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by bree1700
I have been waiting for 4 years now and finally BTS are coming to london. The only problem is, I have no idea how to secure tickets. I don't even have enough money with me right now :frown:

Does anyone have advice on how I could secure a good seat and gather enough money???

Saturday job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
BTS?
Get a job to get the money, simple.
Reply 4
Original post by JosieBoo
BTS?

they are a korean boy group!!
if your birthday is close to the event you could ask for it as like a joint birthday present from your whole family and pay any left over with your own money. sell some of ur stuff on ebay or get a saturday job. ive heard the cheapest tickets will be around £40 so i doubt it will be impossible to get that much if it is that price.to secure tickets have the ticket site open on multiple computers or phones and refresh pages until 9:00 , get ur fam to help you out with that. good luck lmao
(edited 5 years ago)
If you have o2 priority (meaing o2 is your service provider) you can get your tickets a day early
Reply 7
Original post by yoongles
if your birthday is close to the event you could ask for it as like a joint birthday present from your whole family and pay any left over with your own money. sell some of ur stuff on ebay or get a saturday job. ive heard the cheapest tickets will be around £40 so i doubt it will be impossible to get that much if it is that price.to secure tickets have the ticket site open on multiple computers or phones and refresh pages until 9:00 , get ur fam to help you out with that. good luck lmao

thank you so much, also your username 😌👌
You can't secure tickets without paying for them.
You'll have to save up some money or maybe borrow some.

BTS are quite a popular group which means tickets will probably sell out within a day - you'll have to be quick!
You could maybe tell your parents that you'll pay them back in the summer if u don't have all the money now (I'm not going to have enough for premium but i cant let this chance pass me by!!)
Original post by bree1700
they are a korean boy group!!

Ah right, sorry!

Could you get a job or voluntary job at the venue they are playing?

Also, do you have a Uni /College newspaper or radio station? They might be able to get you free press tickets if you offer to write a live review for them?
Reply 11
Original post by JosieBoo
Ah right, sorry!

Could you get a job or voluntary job at the venue they are playing?

Also, do you have a Uni /College newspaper or radio station? They might be able to get you free press tickets if you offer to write a live review for them?

Ahaha no, my sixth form doesn't have anything like that unfortunately. I will look into getting a job however- thank you!
y are people so crazy about bts. theyre not even good. theyre just a bunch of boys who wear make up, do extravagant dances and fuse emo and emd together
There's no point in trying. Also the fans are really annoying and weird.

Tickets will sell out within moments, you have wealthiest of the WEALTHIEST of fans who will pay anything for them.

I can tell you if tickets are anything like Ariana Grande, Katy Perry or Taylor Swift you'd be hard pushed to find a seat in the sky.

Save up for when EXO go on tour, the ACTUAL legends.
Reply 14
Armies everywhere! same feels girl.
Reply 15
i love tomfoolery ♡♡♡
Original post by ohdearstudying
There's no point in trying. Also the fans are really annoying and weird.

Tickets will sell out within moments, you have wealthiest of the WEALTHIEST of fans who will pay anything for them.

I can tell you if tickets are anything like Ariana Grande, Katy Perry or Taylor Swift you'd be hard pushed to find a seat in the sky.

Save up for when EXO go on tour, the ACTUAL legends.

youre allowed to like more than two groups at a time. i like exo but i also want to see bts. stop being a *****.
Original post by anonymous69gcse
y are people so crazy about bts. theyre not even good. theyre just a bunch of boys who wear make up, do extravagant dances and fuse emo and emd together

why did you click on a bts thread if you dont like them?
Original post by yoongles
youre allowed to like more than two groups at a time. i like exo but i also want to see bts. stop being a *****.

I was joking! I like both but being sarcastic doesn't work...
Reply 19
it's funny how the jobless came to comment on how bts are this and that. i like other artists but bts had the greatest impact on me, and that won't change. so keep it coming with the hate ♡♡♡

Quick Reply

Latest