The Student Room Group

University racism "complacency" warning

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ohdearstudying
Honestly, ignore them.

They're the pressed right wing, no reasoning with them.

There is no reasoning with the self atomised left
No, you're white, not a person of colour.

The trailer trash consists of mainly white people, I am yet to see a person of colour on Benefits Street. Social justice is a key concept and important foundation to our lives. I also think there's a reason why the Asians do have a reputation for academics. Muhammed *Peace Be Upon Him* by the way.

Lauren Southern. Okay if you bring her up as some sort of wronged political idol I'm done with this conversation. Go back to your Rebel Media.

Also, there's a reason why extreme right wing views are banned and left wing views aren't. Right wing views are toxic.

What do jokes have to do with this? More importantly, what is your problem?

I just want to know which top uni you attend and what top job you have? Even though you're an entitled so and so it's not like you've made anything out of your life.

White is colour, I'm a person of colour. Are you a person of any colour? You still have NOT clarified your request so you concede that point.

Just to indulge u, u will see plenty of blacks impoverished like trailer trash, it would be delusional to say otherwise, u know a priori. Social justice benefits people of minorities on the basis that the government and it's policies are at fault. This hasn't been refuted, I think it's a foolish move, rather than at least acknowledging that the fault is on the part of the people that feel injustice, like travellers. No Asians have been stereotyped based on correct Iq tests. Eastern Asians have a higher IQ on average than other races. You are more likely to produce a genius in China than in the US. Islam, the most dangerous religion there is presently. Facts.

Lauren southern is relevant here, if u can't refute the lefts dishonesty tactics there is no hope. Acknowledgement of this and Count Dankulas injustice is needed.

LOLOL Count Dankula is a left wing Classical Liberal!!!!

Yes they are irrelevant - you acknowledged my point on the loony left right? All relevant to what I WANT to talk about. If u don't want to talk, concede since u cannot engage with my arguments anyways, u have skipped some, meaning u have conceded some other points. Can u acknowledge the differences between the races, on I differences/athleticism? My overarching point on the left is the unique victimhood created by them. Because x person isn't statistically attending uni, the left likes to say it's racism - because they are misinformed or thick.

I'm not giving u any details - I prefer to keep my identity hidden. I will state that I have attended a uni in the top 1% which is vague, just the way I like it.
racist.

in all honesty the delusion. I am DEAD.

his colonial friends don't think so.

LOLOL oh yes frame me disingenuously as a colonialist! Pathetic attempts - yes I am a person of colour, are you seriously denying that white is a colour? You may have been dropped as a baby.
Original post by Axiomasher
mhmm.jpg

Are u a person of m O r o n?
Original post by Joleee
agreed!

Lol yes do that please, you aren't equipped for a rational conservation, especially given the fact that you are either disingenuous or commit fallacies
Original post by Joleee
i'm not sure why you're so angry when your side is winning.

btw i'm allowed to have an opinion on free education. it's never going to happen but that,imho, is the solution to equality. some people will never get the opportunity just because they were unfortunate enough to be born into a poor family. they have to jump miles while the spoiled middle class takes it for granted.

i'm not going to talk to you about bill c-16. trans gender discrimination is not racism, so i think you're a bit confused on the issue.

K, that's great, I'm not angry, I leave the emotions to that of the left.

Yh I never said u can't have an opinion on free education. What u are implying is false. It's a solution just not a good one. Sweden is now the sjw capital of the world. Sure u do, but I would definitely prefer a system where u work hard for it rather than be given it out decency for the the lowest percentile of those who can't. This decency comes at a cost for everyone else as I mention.

There's no need to. U stated that Canada is the most racist place there is. I find that hard to believe given the progressive and rather diabolical policies being enacted. Hence I brought up c 16. It's a point by itself. No I'm not, I don't think u can follow my line of reasoning well at all.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Danny Dorito
Baroness Amos, the UK's first black woman university head, says there are "deep-seated prejudices and stereotypes which need to be overcome". She has also been stated that universities are "complacent" over a lack of senior black academics and lower achievement among ethnic minority students.

Some of the examples of gaps in representation and achievement to be presented are:

Out of more than 18,000 professors at UK universities, only about 110 are black

Only 3.2% of academic managers, directors and senior officials are from ethnic minorities

There is an average 16% pay gap between UK-domiciled white and ethnic minority academic managers, directors and senior officials

There is a 15 percentage point gap between ethnic minority and white students getting first-class and upper-second degree grades

There is a higher dropout rates for black undergraduates

You can read more on the story here.

What do you make of this? Do you think unis are being complacent? What do you think can be done to help this?

she is a disgusting racist with deep rooted prejudice for white people. She uses her unconscious bias towards people her own race to fuel her racist agenda.
Original post by TCA2b
Yeah, prejudices against the majority population. Wish workshy busybodies like her would just get a life and a proper job.

Finally! I was wondering if anyone here held this position, u are correct
Stay pressed. Rebel Media chavs are calling xoxo

Stay delusional! The Young Turks are calling!
Original post by Joleee
oh sorry, no no, i've never experienced racism personally at uni. my uni is awesome (north east). and they're big into diversity and the importance of BME and women in judicial/legal roles. the most racism i've witnessed is right here in TSR, but also hearing people's opinions on Brexit and hatred for immigrants in general, which we all know too well.

i don't think the lack of BME representation in the judicial (or in this case the education) system is about racism. i suspect it's the lack of candidates, i.e. POC can't apply for jobs because they can't afford the education (which brings me back to free education, which isn't going to happen).

What exactly is racist again in referring to Muslim immigrants who bring their **** culture with their **** people - I'm curious. Do we know it all too well because it's been repeated over and over again, and the left generally are too cucked to care for the disintegration of traditions and culture?
oooooHHHHH. It was Karl Marx's birthday the other day :smile:

The mass killers birthday, another great political philosophy from the left
Keep editing your posts Jolee and that other lefty
Original post by UlfViKings
Are u a person of m O r o n?

No, is that a Scottish i S l a n d?
Original post by TCA2b
...workshy busybodies...

invalid argument swimmer.jpg
Mathematically speaking, doesn't it make sense that there are less blacks/ethnic minorities in such positions because they make up a smaller percentage of the population (I'm thinking of this in terms of stratified sampling if that makes sense)? I don't really understand why having less ethnic minority persons in a certain position is immediately seen as racism.

I haven't clicked on the link though so I might be missing something.

that have a growing membership in the UK. you tried though
Stay delusional! The Young Turks are calling!

love The Young Turks.

same with Lauren lasagne, love that man!
LOLOL oh yes frame me disingenuously as a colonialist! Pathetic attempts - yes I am a person of colour, are you seriously denying that white is a colour? You may have been dropped as a baby.

Find me where being white makes you qualify as a person of colour. It's used to describe someone that is not white.
White is colour, I'm a person of colour. Are you a person of any colour? You still have NOT clarified your request so you concede that point.

Just to indulge u, u will see plenty of blacks impoverished like trailer trash, it would be delusional to say otherwise, u know a priori. Social justice benefits people of minorities on the basis that the government and it's policies are at fault. This hasn't been refuted, I think it's a foolish move, rather than at least acknowledging that the fault is on the part of the people that feel injustice, like travellers. No Asians have been stereotyped based on correct Iq tests. Eastern Asians have a higher IQ on average than other races. You are more likely to produce a genius in China than in the US. Islam, the most dangerous religion there is presently, the most cancerous ideology there is, spreading their **** culture with their **** people. Facts.

Lauren southern is relevant here, if u can't refute the lefts dishonesty tactics there is no hope. Acknowledgement of this and Count Dankulas injustice is needed.

LOLOL Count Dankula is a left wing Classical Liberal!!!! Ahahahahahaha, lol keep banning "toxic" satirical jokes u sjw. Go to bed now sunshine! Lol offended by jokes!

Yes they are irrelevant - you acknowledged my point on the loony left right? All relevant to what I WANT to talk about. If u don't want to talk, concede since u cannot engage with my arguments anyways, u have skipped some, meaning u have conceded some other points. Can u acknowledge the differences between the races, on I differences/athleticism? My overarching point on the left is the unique victimhood created by them. Because x person isn't statistically attending uni, the left likes to say it's racism - because they are misinformed or thick.

I'm not giving u any details - I prefer to keep my identity hidden. I will state that I have attended a uni in the top 1% which is vague, just the way I like it. Argument from futility (last sentence) you're too easy.

Good thing social justice benefits minorities, you are arguing with yourself here. Social justice exists to benefit minorities, dummy.

It's not like it's unjustified she is banned. "It's what she deserves" as the literature icon Kim Kardashian West would put it.

No, your bury your head in the sand and then begin to brandish statements classing all the left at the same, it's so typical.

Top 1% doesn't exist due to universities selectively picking their league table results. If you spend your time arguing with teenagers on the internet who can hold an argument better than you, you have not accomplished very much. How embarrassing. Because x person isn't statistically attending a university, the left look at how many applied, how many were offered, how many met the offers and how many were declined by universities. It's been proven time and time again that simple things such as changing your name to an English name will garner better results job wise.

thank you sis x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending