AS AQA maths paper 16/05/18

Watch this thread
jordan.oj
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How did everyone find it?
Vanilla Twilight
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Awful
jordan.oj
Rep:
(Original post by Vanilla Twilight)
Awful
same here
Vanilla Twilight
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jordan.oj)
same here
Timing was the worst. Too many questions and just not enough time to even finish half of them, let alone check your answers.
Mulla001
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Im dead
Mulla001
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
DEAD
Mulla001
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How did everyone find it?
ABHORRENT
Aperture_gamer
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is this the C1 AS paper, fist question about surds?
Electravess
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I think this is for the new spec paper
jordan.oj
Rep:
no i the first question was about straight lines

(Original post by Aperture_gamer)
Is this the C1 AS paper, fist question about surds?
jordan.oj
Rep:
(Original post by Electravess)
I think this is for the new spec paper
yeah it is
Electravess
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
also, absolutely terrible. Didn't even answer the proof question and had no clue for the triangle questions either. Apparently there's lots of marks given for working out so there's that, at least
BDE
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hate to be that guy but I didn't find it too bad... only question I couldn't do was the proof
denaturedenzyme
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
God that was so bad. I couldn't find c and d, had no idea what to do for the proof question, did some **** up for the triangle question, screwed up mechanics big time like for the one with the girl on the bike I got 500m for distance which is great
And I ****ed up the log question's which I are my strong point...
I'm so done I came out crying
RickHendricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I can get the paper for u guys. When it comes up, 3 days later.
SRkisuvi
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
It wassss soooo hard and different to the other c1 past papers
SRkisuvi
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BDE)
Hate to be that guy but I didn't find it too bad... only question I couldn't do was the proof
How did you revise though cuz those questions never came up like that before
BDE
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SRkisuvi)
some of them were similar. e.g. I think one of the specimens had a similar log graph question?
Nikhila13
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
When you guys say u've done bad do you mean you are not going to get an A?

(Original post by SRkisuvi)
ADESONOM
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Did I miss something with that last mechanics question?

It seemed to me like it just wanted you to integrate for the first one, and the second one was just a SUVAT question? Seemed like not all that much for what I remember was 6-7 marks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
26.24%
As I expected (46)
32.62%
Harder (51)
36.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.96%

Watched Threads