The Student Room Group

Want TWO FREE TICKETS for Lovebox festival?

:h: This competition is now closed - thanks to everyone who entered! :h:

Course you do! This year's line-up is 🔥🔥🔥 with Childish Gambino, SZA and Skepta playing - just to name a few.

Moving to Gunnersbury Park, London, for 2018, the two-day festival has been running since 2002 and always hosts a stellar line-up.

This year, we've been lucky enough to have been offered TWO FREE TICKETS to give away to one of our lucky members.

So how do you get in with a chance of winning?

Comment in this thread your favourite song by any of this year's Lovebox performers, and a random winner will be selected by the Community Team on Friday 22nd June 2018.

Also, let us know who you're MOST excited about seeing live, and a couple of dream performers you'd love to meet - we could just make it a reality...

Get commenting below :wink:

PLEASE READ - TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
DJ Zinc's classic super sharp shooter is probably my favourite song out there.

Regarding who i'm most excited about seeing live and meeting: definitely the legend Skepta and Wu Tang Clan!
Reply 2
Skepta - same sh*t different day, and I’d love to see Travis Scott at lovebox!
No thanks! :tongue: (Not an entry, just a joke, good luck to everyone else!)
Reply 4
Favourite song has to be Roll (Burbank funk) - The Internet as i'd be most excited to see them perform the new track live! Would die to meet them too

thanks!
Reply 5
My favourite song has to be Special Affair - The Internet, it actually just such a vibe

Thanks a lot
Reply 6
Favourite songs - I adore Redbone, Me and Your Mama and Sweatpants by Gambino, as well as his remix of All of the Lights. Oh, and What if I Go and All Around the World by Mura Masa! (sorry, really can't pick one...)
And performers I'd love to meet... It would have to be Donald Glover. He's a genuine genius and it's on my bucket list.

I'd love to win this! :smile:
skepta thats not me!!!
Imagine meeting Childish Gambino tho, absolute genius. This is America is my tune at the minute
Mura Masa- Lovesick
Wu Tang Clan protect ya neck
most excited to see the Wu
wutang is forever!!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Wu Tang Clan and Childish Gambino!! Both are amazing! Wu tang are timeless with stuff like gravel pit and Childish Gambino is a contemporary genius with this is America and redbone 🤞🏼
Don't want to enter but why is it called lovebox?
Original post by CoolCavy

Everyone shags in the portaloos.
All the stars by SZA, I love it and I'm most excited to meet her!! Also excited to see skepta and annie mac. Lovebox is on my birthday so it would be great to go!
Original post by Notoriety
Everyone shags in the portaloos.

Fair enough :lol: thought tsr was giving out some tickets to some shady dating bar when I read the title
Reply 17
Original post by CoolCavy

"Back in 2002, Groove Armada and our own Jools were sitting in a pub, lamenting the London parties scene. They were playing gigs and clubs everywhere, but thought there might be a way to put on a different kind of show in London, with more exciting line-ups.

It started with a box of records and a pack of Post-its heart-shaped ones were the only type to hand. The record box became the ‘Lovebox’, which became an album, and then the first party was thrown in an old strip club off Tottenham Court Road. Then followed a residency at 93 Feet East, succeeded by a stint in Ladbroke Grove, and Lovebox was selling out two weeks in advance with hundreds turning up at the door."

:biggrin:

Original post by chelseadagg3r
This is America is my tune at the minute

Saaaaame gurl :five:
Original post by discobish
"Back in 2002, Groove Armada and our own Jools were sitting in a pub, lamenting the London parties scene. They were playing gigs and clubs everywhere, but thought there might be a way to put on a different kind of show in London, with more exciting line-ups.

It started with a box of records and a pack of Post-its heart-shaped ones were the only type to hand. The record box became the ‘Lovebox’, which became an album, and then the first party was thrown in an old strip club off Tottenham Court Road. Then followed a residency at 93 Feet East, succeeded by a stint in Ladbroke Grove, and Lovebox was selling out two weeks in advance with hundreds turning up at the door."

:biggrin:

Saaaaame gurl :five:

Thanks Discobish :lol:

Spoiler

Quick Reply