The Student Room Group

C1 edexcel 2018 may 16th

How did you guys find this exam?
I found it pretty good!

Scroll to see replies

My brain is fried!
I think I figured out the answers but was gonna for Kim and Andy question. How’d people do on that one?
Reply 2
bruhhhhh
Reply 3
part b was so trashy i got 27 years but i dont think thats right tbh
Has anyone found an unofficial mark scheme??
Reply 5
no not yet but who got 7/6 for that 3^6x-3=81
I did! And 2root3 for part a???
Original post by juleeuz
no not yet but who got 7/6 for that 3^6x-3=81

yeh thats right
Reply 8
yeah i got 2root3
7/6 isn’t in rational form though is it? I thought it had to be 1 1/6 but I could be wrong
Reply 10
what about that andy and kim question part b
Original post by jessyoung24
7/6 isn’t in rational form though is it? I thought it had to be 1 1/6 but I could be wrong

A rational form is anything that does not have a decimal, therefore 7/2 is correct, however, in your case, I think that may be allowed as well
Original post by juleeuz
what about that andy and kim question part b
N=18
Reply 13

oh **** **** i really hope it’s not like that cause we i might lose a mark due to that.
Reply 14
N=18

yeah i didnt get that but the rational answer is 7/6 doesnt matter if its a heavy top number
Original post by TinoTeex
A rational form is anything that does not have a decimal, therefore 7/2 is correct, however, in your case, I think that may be allowed as well

Ah thankyou, I so nearly put it in decimal form that would have been annoying!!
Ah thankyou, I so nearly put it in decimal form that would have been annoying!!

Yeah!! still, though the recurrence relation question was a complete disaster for me I defo lost like nearly all the marks
I did! And 2root3 for part a???

Original post by juleeuz
yeah i got 2root3

same
Reply 18
Original post by TinoTeex
Yeah!! still, though the recurrence relation question was a complete disaster for me I defo lost like nearly all the marks

I got p=4 q=1 I think. I just subbd in A1 and A2 to get a simultaneous and solved that
the questions where you have to draw a graph wat did u guys get for the y- incerpt ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending