The Student Room Group

Where could I study in London

Hi,I have a degree in Switzerland (Higher Diploma (BA Level) ) in Tourism and Hospitality Management.Furthermore, I have a BA (distinction) in International Hospitality Management, Edinburgh Napier University.As I decided to do further studies, I wanted to ask you Where do I have a chance to do a Masters.Is it possible to do a MSc course or an BMA here in London with my educational background.(I have 4 years of work experience in total)I would be very glad for any advise.Many thanks
Original post by Oleander1988
Hi,I have a degree in Switzerland (Higher Diploma (BA Level) ) in Tourism and Hospitality Management.Furthermore, I have a BA (distinction) in International Hospitality Management, Edinburgh Napier University.As I decided to do further studies, I wanted to ask you Where do I have a chance to do a Masters.Is it possible to do a MSc course or an BMA here in London with my educational background.(I have 4 years of work experience in total)I would be very glad for any advise.Many thanks

You need to check uni entry requirements. If you meet them you will be fine.
Original post by alleycat393
You need to check uni entry requirements. If you meet them you will be fine.

Hi,

Many thanks for your answer.

I of course checked one or the other.

The problem is that many of the Units want a 2:1//2:2 undergrad.

I just got a normal BA without hons

Thats why I'm asking=)
Hi,

Many thanks for your answer.

I of course checked one or the other.

The problem is that many of the Units want a 2:1//2:2 undergrad.

I just got a normal BA without hons

Thats why I'm asking=)

You need to email unis and ask or look in their international qualifications section. No one on here is a uni so they won't be able to tell you whether unis will accept you or not or what you need to get accepted.
Original post by alleycat393
You need to email unis and ask or look in their international qualifications section. No one on here is a uni so they won't be able to tell you whether unis will accept you or not or what you need to get accepted.

Many thanks for your help.

I'll just try it then =)
Reply 5

It should be possible for you to do MSc course in London however, if you don't have a BSc, some universities may require that you do a prep year in the respective field. On some, you don't even need to do the prep year and still have a good chance of being accepted. As mentioned here, asking the uni never hurts. Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest