The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Like warm apple pie.
I don't think you can describe it in words any better than they can on tv.
Reply 3
It's amazing. Really.
Although, I doubt the mods will approve of this thread!
Its like being a kid on christmas :biggrin: but for most people an adult on christmas
Reply 5
Presumably it feels different depending on whether you love the person or not. Though I've never slept with anyone I don't love so I wouldn't know.
Reply 6
It depends who you are, who they are and the situation. Its different for everyone really there isn't a definitive answer really. You'll just have to wait and find out for yourself when your in that situation, then you'll know!
Reply 7
I don't really think you can find the words to explain properly excatly how it feels.
Reply 8
krisss
Like warm apple pie.

beat me :laugh:
Reply 9
I hate the term 'making love'... makes me judder. No one can can decribes what it feels like exactly, it feels like having a penis in your vagina is all I can say. Being naked infront of somone feels exactly like how it feels to be naked on your own except someone is looking at you.

Sorry I can't be any more help but it's entirely subjective to the individual.
Reply 10
Is niice!
Reply 11
Why the hell are you asking this because you've just turned 18?!
Reply 12
Hylean
Why the hell are you asking this because you've just turned 18?!

I think someone wants to get jiggy as a celebration...

OP, you do know that the legal age is in fact 16, don't you?
I hate the term make love ..ugh
Reply 14
Lol
Reply 15
lol i dont think many ( if any) people are actually going to answer that question because its a ridiculous question to ask. my experience of sex (no i dont like the term 'making love' either) is going to be entirely different to everyone else's. so even if i were to tell you exactly what its like, it would be completely useless to you coz it wont be the same as what it will be like for you. help at all? lol
Reply 16
do you want to know how it feels physically or emotionally :s-smilie: