The Student Room Group

How good looking does a man need to be to have females approach him first?

So using a 0-10 rating scale on looks with 5 being average 8 being pretty handsome and 10 being like Zayn Malik or whoever’s up there for you. So what rating would a male need to be for you too approach him first or will you not approach him first no matter what?
I don't really approach guys on their looks since that is going to help me get a better grade.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I don't really approach guys on their looks since that is going to help me get a better grade.

Huh? Are you saying looks don’t matter to you?

isn't going to help me get a better grade
Huh? Are you saying looks don’t matter to you?

nope, they don't
Reply 5
Awesome story dude, the guy you described sounds very similar to me. I normally don’t like having to approach women all the time. I thought it’s because i’m ugly so I have to do it, also I don’t really go to clubs much ; so I might go to a few and test my luck there instead of just hoping for them to approach me at Uni.
Reply 6
Not very, just having a bit about you will do it. I have it every weekend and I'm a taller, podgier Cousin Itt.
Reply 7
Original post by gjd800
Not very, just having a bit about you will do it. I have it every weekend and I'm a taller, podgier Cousin Itt.

What do you mean “have a bit about you”?
Reply 8
What do you mean “have a bit about you”?

Something that comes across to people. Whether it's physical or otherwise. Being a bit gobby/cheeky has always worked well for me.
it is not about being pretty. just sheer masculine hotness is required.... :smug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending