The Student Room Group

OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD: Summer Bucket List Challenge 2018

SUMMER BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE 2018 OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD

It's back!

Summer is what you make of it. Whether you leap at the chance to get out in the sun or use the break as an excuse to curl up and binge watch Netflix, summer should be enjoyed to the fullest.

So, to make sure you make it a summer to remember, why not take part in the Summer Bucket List Challenge, and maybe becoming a little bit richer! Bat away the boredom and achieve something awesome during the best months of the year.

The best Summer Bucket List wins £150 cash AND a super secret bonus prize!

Check out last year's winner for some inspo!

We will also be sponsoring 3 random bucket list entries. Whether you want to visit Thorpe Park to tackle your fear of heights, want to finally learn how to swim or just take out your elderly neighbor out for a cup of tea, let us know why you want to complete this task and we will pay for you to do it! Highlight this task in PURPLE and give an explanation to be in with a chance.

How to enter

Step One: Simply create a thread in the Summer Beach Hut forum. Include your username and Summer Bucket List in the title.

Step Two: Post the link to your bucket list thread right here! You can also ask any questions you have here.

Step Three: Update your bucket list with all the exciting adventures you get up to!

Post your bucket list in the original post (OP) of your thread, then keep us updated!

Let's make Summer'18 a summer to remember!

Scroll to see replies

Is there a deadline for entries? I will make an entry but I will probably not be able to do so until the 1st June.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Is there a deadline for entries? I will make an entry but I will probably not be able to do so until the 1st June.

Nope! No deadline :smile:
Count me in as always :colone:
I was thinking about this the other day and desperately hoping it'd be back for this year... count me the heck in! I'll make my thread ASAP! ❤️❤️❤️ Second time's the charm!
Original post by Danny Dorito

SUMMER BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE 2018 OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD

It's back!

Summer is what you make of it. Whether you leap at the chance to get out in the sun or use the break as an excuse to curl up and binge watch Netflix, summer should be enjoyed to the fullest.

So, to make sure you make it a summer to remember, why not take part in the Summer Bucket List Challenge, and maybe becoming a little bit richer! Bat away the boredom and achieve something awesome during the best months of the year.

The best Summer Bucket List wins £150 cash AND a super secret bonus prize!

Four runners up will also receive £25 each!

Check out last year's winner for some inspo!

We will also be sponsoring 3 random bucket list entries. Whether you want to visit Thorpe Park to tackle your fear of heights, want to finally learn how to swim or just take out your elderly neighbor out for a cup of tea, let us know why you want to complete this task and we will pay for you to do it! Highlight this task in PURPLE and give an explanation to be in with a chance.

How to enter

Step One: Simply create a thread in the Summer Beach Hut forum. Include your username and Summer Bucket List in the title.

Step Two: Post the link to your bucket list thread right here! You can also ask any questions you have here.

Step Three: Update your bucket list with all the exciting adventures you get up to!

Post your bucket list in the original post (OP) of your thread, then keep us updated!

Let's make Summer'18 a summer to remember!

Just a few quick questions (I can't sleep, I'm clearly too excited for this!)

- Just to confirm, there's no deadline for starting a blog, right?
- If that's the case -- how will the sponsored tasks work/be chosen? Is there a deadline for submitting them, or how will we know when they're going to be chosen etc?
- When does the competition end? (my abroad trip isn't until early September again so I'm 👀👀!!!)

Thank you!!! ❤️
Here's mine! This is my third year (third time lucky?!)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5383746&p=77803322#post77803322
Original post by Jinkx Monsoon
Just a few quick questions (I can't sleep, I'm clearly too excited for this!)

- Just to confirm, there's no deadline for starting a blog, right?
- If that's the case -- how will the sponsored tasks work/be chosen? Is there a deadline for submitting them, or how will we know when they're going to be chosen etc?
- When does the competition end? (my abroad trip isn't until early September again so I'm 👀👀!!!)

Thank you!!! ❤️

Yup no deadline, but the sooner you start, the more likely you are to have a full and engaged blog. We will be picking 2 entries in June and one in July, so it's best to update your OP asap :smile:
The blog with end in August, date to be confirmed!

Woooo I'm so glad you're doing it! I loved your fresher blog! :smile:
Original post by Danny Dorito
Yup no deadline, but the sooner you start, the more likely you are to have a full and engaged blog. We will be picking 2 entries in June and one in July, so it's best to update your OP asap :smile:
The blog with end in August, date to be confirmed!

Woooo I'm so glad you're doing it! I loved your fresher blog! :smile:

That makes sense! :redface: I just wanted to double check - what you guys are doing is so kind and is going to help so many people have a fantastic summer.

And thank you so much!! <3 <3 I can't wait!!!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5385724 Back on topic. Here's my list! Good luck, everyone!!
Here's Mine!

I'm so excited to be doing this again; I thought I had so many ideas for this and my mind came up a blank when trying to plan!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5386066&amp;p=77828746#post77828746

EDIT: So apparently it won't let me add purple to my chosen entry? Ah well, time to improvise. So there's one in pink instead. @Danny Dorito
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest