laura5757
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Did anyone else do the history AQA, AS exam today, the making of a superpower America!!!! How did you find it!!????
nxnxldn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what were the questions on the paper?
laura5757
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by nxnxldn)
what were the questions on the paper?
the source question was about divisions in the western settlement
the agree/disagree questions was either about the weakness of gilded age presidents and i don't remember the other.
nxnxldn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you! have my alevel America paper soon, so this was helpful. Hope you do well in your exams
JBN13
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi guys,

Does anyone know what questions came up in the Tsarist Russia 1H or English Revolution 2E in the AS exam.

Thank you
Matty60
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by laura5757)
the source question was about divisions in the western settlement
the agree/disagree questions was either about the weakness of gilded age presidents and i don't remember the other.
What were the questions on the Making of Modern Britain (2S) paper? Hoping to semi-predict A level Qs
elisevanderwiel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Matty60)
What were the questions on the Making of Modern Britain (2S) paper? Hoping to semi-predict A level Qs
The source question was on liberal legislation in the sixties; one was written by Mary Whitehouse and the other was written him someone who was pro legislation. So that is about as nice as it gets. The questions were 'The special relationship collapsed in the 1970s' and 'Conservative economic policies weakened the economy in the early sixties'. My teacher said that the exam board would be likely to have sources and questions on later periods to see if we have been taught them properly.
Matty60
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by elisevanderwiel)
The source question was on liberal legislation in the sixties; one was written by Mary Whitehouse and the other was written him someone who was pro legislation. So that is about as nice as it gets. The questions were 'The special relationship collapsed in the 1970s' and 'Conservative economic policies weakened the economy in the early sixties'. My teacher said that the exam board would be likely to have sources and questions on later periods to see if we have been taught them properly.
Great thanks for the help. Do you know both essay questions for Paper 1? One was Gilded Age Presidents but haven't found out the other
elisevanderwiel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Matty60)
Great thanks for the help. Do you know both essay questions for Paper 1? One was Gilded Age Presidents but haven't found out the other

No sorry I don't know. I am doing another breadth study anyways (1B)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (93)
27.19%
England (112)
32.75%
Belgium (27)
7.89%
Germany (39)
11.4%
Spain (7)
2.05%