JustJam2006
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Overground)
Aaah, what do you say to that? :tsr2: :cool: :eek: :suitd: :suitc:
:flutter:

My weary bones creaketh. Lovely procrastinating with you tonight! Will surely return in the morrow
JustJam2006
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by S a n d h u)
Right, I've got a great story to contribute, so pull up a stool and get comfy. I was in town with some friends, and one of them was taking pictures, it was a fun day and laughs were had by all, but they didn't stop when we got off the bus; that was simply the beginning of this fine tale. It began when I received some of the pictures, the only thing that I was expecting at the time were unflattering pictures, and one of me pulling a twattish face, this was all that I was prepared for. As I was quickly flicking through the pictures, to pick out the ones which were terrible and I couldn't bare to let anyone see, I noticed one of them had a homeless person whacking one out in the background. It caught my eye in a funny way, I didn't know what to make of it at first. Glancing over the picture I was struck by a number of emotions, surprise and disbelief, in "He's not doing what I think he is, is he?! Oh my God, he is!", horror, in "Dear God, this tramp nearly sprayed over me!" and amusement, in "Roffle!" Maybe this is old news for you, and you've seen it happen dozens of times: after all, the homeless are hardly the perfect portrayal of manners and what's socially acceptable, but this picture was fantastic. None of us noticed it in person, but this little gem was captured so well, his face was the image of post-ejaculatory ecstasy, a rainbow of emotions flooded out of my monitor as I stared at his face, and the fact that I was there to witness this added to the elation of witnessing this feat of living standards - why save it for the shower when there's the pavement! Yet, there we were walking by, unable to appreciate what was probably the climax of this man's life. Instead we walked on by, oblivious to it all, to this iconic piece of photography in motion. No-one was expecting the arbitrarily taken pictures of that now so beautiful day, which was supposedly highlighted by winning free Subways, to give us such a poignant representation of a persons soul. That, my friends, what the funniest thing I've witnesses a stranger doing. For now, that is, if I find this man I'll make sure he isn't a stranger any more.

G'night, all.
:yep: That's the stuff
username81886
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I want to see
Llamaaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Right, I've got a great story to contribute, so pull up a stool and get comfy. I was in town with some friends, and one of them was taking pictures, it was a fun day and laughs were had by all, but they didn't stop when we got off the bus; that was simply the beginning of this fine tale. It began when I received some of the pictures, the only thing that I was expecting at the time were unflattering pictures, and one of me pulling a twattish face, this was all that I was prepared for. As I was quickly flicking through the pictures, to pick out the ones which were terrible and I couldn't bare to let anyone see, I noticed one of them had a homeless person whacking one out in the background. It caught my eye in a funny way, I didn't know what to make of it at first. Glancing over the picture I was struck by a number of emotions, surprise and disbelief, in "He's not doing what I think he is, is he?! Oh my God, he is!", horror, in "Dear God, this tramp nearly sprayed over me!" and amusement, in "Roffle!" Maybe this is old news for you, and you've seen it happen dozens of times: after all, the homeless are hardly the perfect portrayal of manners and what's socially acceptable, but this picture was fantastic. None of us noticed it in person, but this little gem was captured so well, his face was the image of post-ejaculatory ecstasy, a rainbow of emotions flooded out of my monitor as I stared at his face, and the fact that I was there to witness this added to the elation of witnessing this feat of living standards - why save it for the shower when there's the pavement! Yet, there we were walking by, unable to appreciate what was probably the climax of this man's life. Instead we walked on by, oblivious to it all, to this iconic piece of photography in motion. No-one was expecting the arbitrarily taken pictures of that now so beautiful day, which was supposedly highlighted by winning free Subways, to give us such a poignant representation of a persons soul. That, my friends, what the funniest thing I've witnesses a stranger doing. For now, that is, if I find this man I'll make sure he isn't a stranger any more.

G'night, all.
I want to see this photo. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee
JessicaW
Report 10 years ago

G'night, all.
Lawl. We need to see these pictures please.
Eubacterium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've seen a lot of weird people, one that springs to mind was this nutter who was running up the pavement pretending to drive a car complete with an imagery steering wheel and loud engine sounds.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw a pensioner chase a squirrel for a good 5 minutes once :laugh:

Drunk people pissing in random places with their penises in full view are an all too common sight apart from that I can't really think of any examples. I suppose I don't really make a big deal of others doing strange things because I'm often the one doing the strange things :ninja:
Eubacterium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Also when I was in a queue, this crazy homeless women picked up on me and started telling people I think much of myself and always complain because I live in a house. She then went on to talk about how she's going to beat up someone. This went on to like 30 mins and was quite scary.

One of my flatmates from China told me she shared a room with a woman who when someone disagreed with her would go into a corner and scream for hours on end. A girl from upstairs started complaining so she screamed into a pillow instead.
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw a man stroke a pigeon once.
Botticello
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
this girl was skipping and waving at nothing in the middle of the road by my house and did a crazy dance on the island
Llamaaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
On my street in Lima I saw what really looked like a woman- curvy figure, long hair, small waist, smooth legs....then I walked further round, glanced back, and it was stood there with it's penis out, weeing into a bin. It's face looked really womanly too. It was really weird.
Sandhu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha, you want the picture? :rofl:
username81886
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yes.
Enchanté
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Got off the bus one night after busy day at 6th form. A girl who was about 14 also got off the same stop as me was going the same way was probably about a 7ft behind me and randomly burst out singing into song at top of her voice. She wasn't that bad at the song actually.:p:
m:)ckel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Was walking back home one night and saw this guy having a leak in a front lawn of one of the houses down my road. Standard. However, one of the inhabitants of that house just happened to be returning home at that time as well. She just kinda tried to ignore it as she unlocked the door, and he tried to shuffle away discreetly. Pretty embarassing for both of them.
Eubacterium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Enchanté)
Got off the bus one night after busy day at 6th form. A girl who was about 14 also got off the same stop as me was going the same way was probably about a 7ft behind me and randomly burst out singing into song at top of her voice. She wasn't that bad at the song actually.:p:
I've seen a lot of people randomly burst into song on streets.
mermania
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Haha, you want the picture? :rofl:
yes. you can't just tell people about something like that and then not show it.
Sandhu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mermania)
yes. you can't just tell people about something like that and then not show it.
Can't I?

Keep watching, see what happens.
qubog
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Sandhu pleeeease show us the pic!

Once I was on the bus home from school (this is an old story hehe) and a homeless man got off in one village, shouted "UP THE IRA" and got back on again.

Have also seen too many random drunk and homeless people's penises to mention.

The funniest thing though is people falling in public hahaha!
Robob
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can't I?

Keep watching, see what happens.
Dude, you have to show us/me
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.72%
No (573)
60.25%
Not really bothered about them (200)
21.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise