Turn on thread page Beta

Funniest thing you've ever witnessed a stranger doing watch

ReputationRep:
    I demand to see the picture, or I'll hate you forever and ever, as will all the llamas in the world. You don't want to be caught up in the wrath of llama.

ReputationRep:
    Saw a man picking his nose whilst sitting in his car in a traffic jam. Twas disgusting, he was proper getting stuck in and everything like a man on a mission =\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S a n d h u)
    Can't I?

Keep watching, see what happens.
    Ah man I wanna see this pic

/perv

ReputationRep:
    I want to see a tramp reach climax too :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Overground)
    Whilst out and about, what stranger antics have made you laugh/cringe/vomit?

I nominate a tramp I saw with his penis out and erect on a park bench near a friend's house.
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamaaa)
    I saw a man on a bus picking his bum, pulling things out, inspecting them then putting them in his pocket. Very odd.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I was walking along the street t'other day and this bloke in this really swish land-rover type thing pulled up at the traffic lights, with his windows down and Queen playing full blast. He was even doing the Waynes World style head-banging. I just felt so so so sorry for his kids in the back!

ReputationRep:
    Post the picture goddamit! Put a black bar over your eyes or something if you don't want to expose yourself on tsr

ReputationRep:
    A stranger started serenading me down the street. He was pretty good too.
    He said 'Im not a bad singer am I?' Or something along those lines. I said 'no it was pretty good actually' and he said 'I used to be a busker, now I'm a hit man' and he turned round the corner and disappeared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qubog)
    Sandhu pleeeease show us the pic!

Once I was on the bus home from school (this is an old story hehe) and a homeless man got off in one village, shouted "UP THE IRA" and got back on again.

Have also seen too many random drunk and homeless people's penises to mention.

The funniest thing though is people falling in public hahaha!

Haha, the old tumbling conossieur (sp?) I am :P I recall starting a thread on this in the past! Man I loves me a good fall. Speshly when I can't actually laugh because the person is within earshot and I know that for my sins I'll be falling over later that afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustJam2006)
    Haha, the old tumbling conossieur (sp?) I am :P I recall starting a thread on this in the past! Man I loves me a good fall. Speshly when I can't actually laugh because the person is within earshot and I know that for my sins I'll be falling over later that afternoon
    Well, personally i'd be offended if I fell over and nobody laughed once me and my sister were sitting in a parked car and a woman walked past and fell right in front of the car. As she fell she reached out to grab the car and may have even fell on it a little bit haha. As immature ten and twelve year olds me and my sister fell into hysterics and tried to hide under the seats so she wouldn't see us. Possibly the funniest thing to ever happen to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qubog)
    Well, personally i'd be offended if I fell over and nobody laughed once me and my sister were sitting in a parked car and a woman walked past and fell right in front of the car. As she fell she reached out to grab the car and may have even fell on it a little bit haha. As immature ten and twelve year olds me and my sister fell into hysterics and tried to hide under the seats so she wouldn't see us. Possibly the funniest thing to ever happen to me
    AHAHAHAH ROFFLE. That's a good one

Well you know, I've tried stifling a laugh and ending up sending snot sparks flying out of my nose which makes me want to laugh even more.

My fave fall is seeing my dad fall down a hill in the distance. I was watching through my kitchen window. He got up then fell again. Then tried to get up by holding onto a low lying branch of a tree nearby but went with the branch ending up falling on his front. I don't know how he did it. Class. I think actually had a little accident that day :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustJam2006)
    AHAHAHAH ROFFLE. That's a good one

Well you know, I've tried stifling a laugh and ending up sending snot sparks flying out of my nose which makes me want to laugh even more.

My fave fall is seeing my dad fall down a hill in the distance. I was watching through my kitchen window. He got up then fell again. Then tried to get up by holding onto a low lying branch of a tree nearby but went with the branch ending up falling on his front. I don't know how he did it. Class. I think actually had a little accident that day :p:
    LMAO. Ahhh that sounds like a hilarious fall. It's particularly funny when middle-aged family members fall. I remember my granny falling when I was young (she was only about 50, don't make me feel bad for laughing at elderly people :p: ) and rolling around on her back, not unlike an easter egg or similar. Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qubog)
    LMAO. Ahhh that sounds like a hilarious fall. It's particularly funny when middle-aged family members fall. I remember my granny falling when I was young (she was only about 50, don't make me feel bad for laughing at elderly people :p: ) and rolling around on her back, not unlike an easter egg or similar. Oh dear
    Me thinks papa was a little tipsy that day too...
    HAHAH awwww poor gran! :p: ROFL
    I used to be so embarrassed when I tripped or fell over. I just burst out laughing now!

ReputationRep:
    I was on the bus to go to work, and we stopped to let someone on/off.

Where the bus stop stops, there is grave yard next to it, I took a glance out of the window, to see a man having a piss on someones grave, I had to laugh, but thought it was horrible too.

Wasnt just me, few others on the bus too.

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    a woman at the bus stop reached into her bag and pulled out an entire steak and kidney pie, then one of those heat pack things. set the heat pack off, put the pie on top of the heat pack(i assume to warm it up) and then ate the entire pie.
    then her phone rings, she answers and you hear her half of the conversation 'oh hi! not much. just waiting for the bus. well i've just had a small snack so I could wait a little while for lunch i suppose.'

ReputationRep:
    It had snowed that night hence all the roads were covered in it. While having a snow fight some stranger on a bicycle took a left turn but the bicycle slipped causing him to go under a parked car with the bike. haaaaaaaaha I have never laughed so much. What topped it off was how fast he got out and ran.

ReputationRep:
    Head pack? wtf? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Rose)
    Head pack? wtf? lol
    Yeah, I wasn't so sure either.

ReputationRep:
    Once when I was in primary school, I walked into the bathroom and there was a Chinese kid there. What he did was he took a crap and put the stall door in between his butt-cheeks and slid up and down the door leaving a massive poop streak on it.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.