Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by m:)ckel)
Yeah, I wasn't so sure either.
(Original post by Blue Rose)
Head pack? wtf? lol
it's weird...when I go to edit it is says heat pack. but it shows up as head pack.
ok i've just edited it for the third time and it's done it.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh...
Never heard of one that you put on your head. Or did she just put it on her head because her head was warm and would heat it up?
Weird.
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's not a head pack lol. Heat pack.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh...
Never heard of one that you put on your head. Or did she just put it on her head because her head was warm and would heat it up?
Weird.
lol no, she put it underneath the pie, to warm the pie up. there was nothing to do with heads, it was just some weird internetty thing (my firefox is doing really weird stuff today)
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
lol no, she put it underneath the pie, to warm the pie up. there was nothing to do with heads, it was just some weird internetty thing (my firefox is doing really weird stuff today)
oh yeah, lol. I'm tired.
What keeps the heat pack warm?
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh yeah, lol. I'm tired.
What keeps the heat pack warm?
heat packs, they're like little packets of gel stuff and you click this little silver disk in it which turns the gel solid solid and it gets really hot for about 20 minutes. I can only explain it with magic.
thats funny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
2 instances of stranger lunacy I've witnessed

1) I was sat in a pub once, and Bohemian Rhapsody was on the jukebox - And some old nutter was there pretending he had a piano, and a frigging cello or something :confused: and was attempting to play along in front of everyone, and then after a bit he started bobbing along and stuff inanely, especially to the crescendo, I thought he was gonna fall and break his leg or something, he looked quite frail - I about soiled myself laughing.

2) Some old midgetty guy in the street, dressed in a pink green and white tracksuit thing started threatening someone who wasn't even there.
He was looking in the direction of some shops, it was late they weren't open, no one was there - and he was like "what you looking at you speccy b******. Look at me like that again and I'll ********** chin you." Then started walking off, all the while looking back uttering stuff like "You better stop looking at me. You better get out of here." etc etc - Really trippy? Thought he was arguing with his reflection in the window at first, but he still kept talking back as he walked off - bloody weird, funny though.
MSB
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
In California a guy ran out of Burger King past me holding his hands clamped over his ears and yelling "SHUTUPSHUTUPLEAVEMEALONE". No one else seemed to be bothered but me.

I suppose it's wrong to be amused by mental illness.

And I wish to add to the requests for the posting of the tramp orgasm photograph. I'm such a horrible person.
fox_amro
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
SANDHU please post the pic :teeth:

pwetty pwease??:puppyeyes:

note to llama: my little sis is called lama(:eek:)
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.49%
No (459)
60.63%
Not really bothered about them (158)
20.87%

Watched Threads