The Student Room Group

Considering using a prostitute.

Right.

I havn't had any for 6 months.

It's not like I'm desperate for it - but it would be nice to get some..

I would go down the girlfriend route, but the last thing I actually want is a girlfriend and when I am seeing someone it always ends because I only really use her as my whore.

Using a prostitute just seems easier as I know what I would get, it's at an agreed time, It saves the messing around with dates and drinks and other time/money spent on someone else.

Obviously I wouldn't go and pick some skanky thing off a street corner and I'd pay the money to get something nice..

But if down the line I decided that what I did really want was a relationship and I let this slip to any potential candidates - what would you think opinions would be?

Is it worth paying for it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
For one thing I think you should sort out the way you view women.
Personally if you explained it like that then as a girlfriend I'd think it was quite good that instead of using some girl you went to a professional. but like lessthanthree said, not everyone is very understanding of that kind of thing.

I don't know that it will be what you expect but I don't think there's any reason you shouldn't if you want to.
you say it will be nice to get some but from what I hear sex with a hooker can be like a business affair and lacking the stuff that makes sex great. guess it depends on you and the girl though.

well there's my 2p
Reply 3
I don't think many girls would be pleased to hear you'd been with a prostitute...most people would find it seedy, quite disgusting. Really it'd raise question marks about how you view and treat women - potential girlfriends wouldn't like the idea of being your 'whore,' and if they knew you'd been with a prostitute they'd know you had no qualms about using women...I mean, fair enough, you're paying for it but it's still using someone to get what you want and then buggering off.
I only really use her as my whore.

how very nice of you....

if i found out my boyfriend had had sex with a prostitute he may go down in my estimations however whats happened in the past has happened, nothing can change it
Reply 5
I have to say that you are remarkably pragmatic.
go for it mate.

report back to the forum
abc101
I don't think many girls would be pleased to hear you'd been with a prostitute...most people would find it seedy, quite disgusting. Really it'd raise question marks about how you view and treat women - potential girlfriends wouldn't like the idea of being your 'whore,' and if they knew you'd been with a prostitute they'd know you had no qualms about using women...I mean, fair enough, you're paying for it but it's still using someone to get what you want and then buggering off.

wouldn't you rather that though, than know he did the same thing but with someone who wasn't a whore?
I think if anything it shows he doesn't want to just use women, if that were the case he'd just pick up some girl and sleep with her. instead he finds someone that it's mutually beneficial for.
he's not talking about the potential girlfriend being his whore. that's why he's thinking about seeing a professional, to avoid doing it to other girls.

I see why people, such as yourself, wouldn't like it but your logic seems a little flawed to me.
Reply 8
Better to treat a prostitute as a whore than any other girl. If it really is just sex you want, then going to a prostitute is probably a good option.
don't just think men use women, women use men I see it all the time

some girls only go for men that have their own car and have plenty of disposable income.
Reply 10
It amazes me how some people view women...maybe the Mods should un-anon this guy so we can see the spinless fool.
lessthanthree
In my experience, sex is fairly easy to come by just through being in clubs and not being terribly picky

what clubs do you go to and what nighgts? :teeth:
Reply 12
I can't support any use of the sex industry, not after seeing what really goes into it :s-smilie:
Reply 13
i think using a prostitute is better than being one of those disgusting guys who pickup overly drunken girls at the clubs every other night - at least this way you both know what you're into, drunk chicks usually don't

*use protection* :wink:
BIG BAD BOB
what clubs do you go to and what nighgts? :teeth:

:laugh:

I need to go to that club, no girl wants someone as ugly as me, unfortunatley
Reply 15
lessthanthree

In my experience, sex is fairly easy to come by just through being in clubs and not being terribly picky

First hand experience?
President George Bush
:laugh:

I need to go to that club, no girl wants someone as ugly as me, unfortunatley

threeofakind will toss your salad for a pina colada. :wink:
Dude if you use a prostitute you're gonna have to wear a condom, fork out your dosh and still possibly might catch something.

Surely there's a cheaper option, not all girls will try and force you down the "girlfriend route", also drunken slags?
Reply 18
only nihilism
Dude if you use a prostitute you're gonna have to wear a condom, fork out your dosh and still possibly might catch something.

Surely there's a cheaper option, not all girls will try and force you down the "girlfriend route", also drunken slags?

Drunken slags. For men who can't be bothered with seducing sober girls but need an easy target.
Reply 19
you have to think about how youd feel after seeing this prostitute. would you feel fulfilled or would you just regret it totally?

Latest

Trending

Trending