My best friends boyfriend. Watch

Meep!
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why? Why jeopardise your friendship with her? It sounds like a date, and will look like a date to her if she hears about it. The secrecy will only make it worse.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
just do it...
how about if you like being around him more than you like being aroung your bf..??
and going to the cinema with him shouldnt be cheating on your bf because youre looking at it as a friendly thing arent you..
well if i was you i wouldnt worry too much.. but then i like taking my chances.. doing new things - as long as its not bad enough to make my parents flip on me.
so yeah.. id say go for it

hope im not sounding like a slut though o_O
angel_with_horns
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If I was in the position of your friend I would most certainly think that you are backstabbing me. Firstly, you said that she was already getting paranoid. Surely you going out with him won't be a remedy for her many worries. Secondly, I know that if I went out with someone who had just told me they liked me, my boyfriend would NOT be happy. Thirdly, the fact that you and this guy are planning to hide this from her means that you know what you are doing is wrong. The reasonable thing to do in would hence be to refrain from going out with him. And lastly, you will jeaoporside your friendship. Are you sure you don't want anything more with this guy? Because it sounds like you are enjoying his attention and advances.
lolilady---O
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
To start, i would just say im in a long term relationship.

My best friend recently began dating a boy over the net, who tbh was insuited to her and even she agreed at times. I went with her to meet him for the first time for moral support and such, but when they actually came face to face she didnt say a word to him and i had to do all the talking and directing. It was rather aqward actually.

But anyway, she gave me his msn and we chatted and we have become quite close to the point of talking everyday.

Anyway.

A few nights ago, we was talking and he said he didnt feel comfortable as he did with me as he did with her, and he admited that he liked me better than her. Now to make it clear he knows i have a boyfriend and i dont flirt. We carried on as normal, with my best friend growing more and more paranoid.

I decided not to tell her about it because it would crush her... but shes thinking of splitting up with him as he is with her.

But now i have just agreed to go out to the cinema with him on sunday, from my point of view i see as friends.. he said its not a good idea to tell my friend about us meeting without her...

My question am i okay to have a relationship with this guy or not?
I am just wondering for a second opinion of all this
YEAH YEAH....
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I have been good friends with him for quite a while though
Im going to go to set him straight tbh.

Thanks for the advice everyone... even the sarcasm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (147)
45.94%
Pro-humanity (173)
54.06%

Watched Threads