The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dfgdfgfdg
yh bang them
Religion of peace!!!
Original post by sadasdasfsfafg
the holy month of Ramadan is coming and my sister is going to wear the hijab. i am proud, however, the school we attend is full of jocks and retards who have no respect what so ever. if someone tries to pull my sister's hijab, I am obliged to fight them right? since that is assault

Probs not good to do whilst it is ramadan.
Self-Defence probs best thing
Do not attack, guard or protect
the holy month of Ramadan is coming and my sister is going to wear the hijab. i am proud, however, the school we attend is full of jocks and retards who have no respect what so ever. if someone tries to pull my sister's hijab, I am obliged to fight them right? since that is assault

Couldn't your sister just tell the school she is being "discriminated against" and have them all expelled or at least get an overly serious visit from the Police?
Il be honest with you. At first il get them to apologise- if they refuse, then il beat them up. Thats just me though- not based on religion or culture: its based on my principles.
Reply 7
hjjvfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Reply 8
Being a muslim i dont know how i would react to that.... i mean if someone tried to pull my sisters hijab off i would probably kick off but seeing as its ramadan i would wanna all peacful right? i would report it and definately ask for an apology.
Don't fight them, because, if what you say about the school is right, then they will probably punish you considerably more than the person that touches you sisters hijab. An unfair punishment due to bad schooling
Original post by ttyerty
Is your sister fit though?

you are being so disrespectful !!!
Reply 11
Original post by bueno123
you are being so disrespectful !!!

but is she fit?
no dont do that. its against what islam teaches us. the prophet went through so many hardships. the story about the woman who would throw rubbish at him everyday but he would never rebel back. Infact the day that she didnt throw rubbish at him he got worried and found out that she was ill. he made food and gave it to her. the point is whatever he cirumstance, violence isnt the option.
Just report it to your head and if they dont do anything and your sis is getting viscuiosly assulted then report it.
Tell your sister to fight them. Kick me in da balls
Girls get less punishment
Original post by ttyerty
but is she fit?

why do you wanna know!?! and stop!

Yeah its allowed. Its under the same category as self defence
girls wear scarfs for modesty and u acting like a child is not acceptable
Reply 17
why do you wanna know!?! and stop!

Do you think she is fit? I think she is fit.
there is no point explaining to sad low lifes like u.........bye have a good day and RAMADAN MUBARAK
Reply 19
there is no point explaining to sad low lifes like u.........bye have a good day and RAMADAN MUBARAK

You know she is fit.

Latest

Trending

Trending