The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Final Acceptance

Hi,,
I've just started my exams and I really hope I do well but what if I don't meet the entry requirements by a grade or so?
Original post by Harry_Styles
Hi,,
I've just started my exams and I really hope I do well but what if I don't meet the entry requirements by a grade or so?

They allocate spaces to people who made the grade and then any spares they look at near misses. they wont know till results how many of those there are. If the course isnt ultra competitive then I would say you stand a better chance of being accpeted if its only a grade.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Original post by Harry_Styles
Hi,,

Hi @Harry_Styles,

As you're still in the midst of exams, try not to worry too much about your results at this stage, although we appreciate it's hard not to! You need to be focused on revision and the exams themselves, and if you start thinking negatively, you won't be able to perform to your best ability.

Depending on the course, our admissions tutors do take into account other factors in cases where students haven't quite met the entry requirements. For example, they may also look at notes taken during an interview or audition, personal statements, work experience etc

Try not to worry and the very best of luck with your exams!
Claire, UoH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending