Turn on thread page Beta

Hamas confirms: 50 killed were members of terror group watch

ReputationRep:
    After the liberals and normies spent the last few days getting triggered by the myth that Israel kills innocent civilians, it turns out the majority of those killed at the violent clash were members of the terror organisation.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/hamas-...re-supporters/

I will not ask for an apology since I know it's not coming, but I'll say this, Israel has every right to defend herself from terrorist and I just wanted to remind the people spreading lies about Israel that Jerusalem is the eternal and undivided capital of the Jewish state and nothing they do will make a lick of difference, Israel is here to stay so you best get used to it

ReputationRep:
    You have to be exceptionally uninformed about Middle Eastern politics to take what Hamas says at face value.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfolobus)
    You have to be exceptionally uninformed about Middle Eastern politics to take what Hamas says at face value.
    Why would Hamas lie about this?

ReputationRep:
    free palestine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bars from mars)
    Why would they lie about the number Hamas members who bravely martyed themselves for the cause?

ReputationRep:
    Why would they lie about the number Hamas members who bravely martyed themselves for the cause?
    he's a right wing, everything is fake news probably

ReputationRep:
    he's a right wing, everything is fake news probably and a result of the lefty corbanynites who own the media
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ahh another crack pot statement from the loony far right :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Shut up the Palestinians have been oppressed too far; it is time that the world rises up against the evil Israeli cult. These "terrorists" have been displaced from their homes, their families were murdered in cold blood and their dignity trampled on. If it wasn't for the combination of the US supporting Israel (as to use it as a proxy state to get access to the middle east) and disunited Arab world this tragedy never would have happened and the Israelis would have lost.

#FREEPALESTINE

P.S It doesn't take a retard to realize why terrorist organisations such as IS rose from the ruins of the Arab crisis or why Islamic State are not attacking the Israelis' directly nor why the Israelis are directly attacking Islamic state. Instead they are attacking Hamas... Hmmm I wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, terrorist groups usually manipulate the truth or lie outright it order to gain more publicity & followers.
    However, as Hamas are literally paying people to protest & get wounded ($500 for an injury, $3000 for a death) then there's no doubt that there's a lot of blood on their hands too.
    I'm not saying Israel's response hasn't been heavy handed - it certainly has. Both sides are to blame for the spiral of violence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Ahh another crack pot statement from the loony far right :rolleyes:
    Napp I agree this guy is a loony

it is time that the world rises up against the evil Israeli cult. These "terrorists" have been displaced from their homes, their families were murdered in cold blood and their dignity trampled on. If it wasn't for the combination of the US supporting Israel (as to use it as a proxy state to get access to the middle east) and disunited Arab world this tragedy never would have happened and the Israelis would have lost.

#FREEPALESTINE

P.S It doesn't take a retard to realize why terrorist organisations such as IS rose from the ruins of the Arab crisis or why Islamic State are not attacking the Israelis' directly nor why the Israelis are directly attacking Islamic state. Instead they are attacking Hamas... Hmmm I wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    To be fair, terrorist groups usually manipulate the truth or lie outright it order to gain more publicity & followers.
    However, as Hamas are literally paying people to protest & get wounded ($500 for an injury, $3000 for a death) then there's no doubt that there's a lot of blood on their hands too.
    I'm not saying Israel's response hasn't been heavy handed - it certainly has. Both sides are to blame for the spiral of violence.
    it is time that the world rises up against the evil Israeli cult. These "terrorists" have been displaced from their homes, their families were murdered in cold blood and their dignity trampled on. If it wasn't for the combination of the US supporting Israel (as to use it as a proxy state to get access to the middle east) and disunited Arab world this tragedy never would have happened and the Israelis would have lost.

#FREEPALESTINE

ReputationRep:
    To make it look like they're more involved/devoted to the cause/larger and more far-reaching than they really are?

ReputationRep:
    Pro-Israelis: Hamas are liars and we can't trust anything they say!

Also pro-Israelis: Believe what this Hamas guys says!

ReputationRep:
    u saying the media (US) made this up?-

ReputationRep:
    After the liberals and normies spent the last few days getting triggered by the myth that Israel kills innocent civilians, it turns out the majority of those killed at the violent clash were members of the terror organisation.

I will not ask for an apology since I know it's not coming, but I'll say this, Israel has every right to defend herself from terrorist and I just wanted to remind the people spreading lies about Israel that Jerusalem is the eternal and undivided capital of the Jewish state and nothing they do will make a lick of difference, Israel is here to stay so you best get used to it
    It is politically important for Hamas to appear as leaders of palestinians.

Also it doesn't take a genius to see how segregation and ethnic cleansing will grow support for terrorist groups like Hamas. If my daughter was killed by an IDF sniper I might be inclined to go on a nihilistic terrorist bent.

All those protestors could be paid up Hamas members and ti still would not justify the IDF's response.

I also look forward to you taking everything Hamas says abour Isreal and Jews at face value.

ReputationRep:

In the minds of the Zionists, but not the UN, or the vast majority of states on the planet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Pro-Israelis: Hamas are liars and we can't trust anything they say!

Also pro-Israelis: Believe what this Hamas guys says!
    Of course when HAMAS says that they want to destroy Israel, they are lying.. :cool:

ReputationRep:

**** Israel
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    So when Hamas say “these were our people, our fighters” and show photos and eulogies of the people clearly as paramilitaries - all the anti-Israel people still refuse to believe it. You’re all so disengaged and so caught up in your hatred of Israel which at this point must be rivallingthat of Hamas- that you don’t even take at face value what is being said by *both* sides?

Hamas would have much more value in these dead people being “innocent civilians” being martyred- but no, they are stating over and over that they are soldiers/militants.

They keep saying over and over that these are not peaceful protests that these are violent operations with the intention of attacking Israel and killing people.

Yet still you cling to your own narrative that no one in the region is supporting.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.