The Student Room Group

Hamas confirms: 50 killed were members of terror group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
Hamas are rejoicing that their evil crusade against Israel is succeeding. their manipulation of gullible Westerners is top-class.

Whereas Israel is so peaceful, especially when it shoots protesters.

Yet again, you refuse to answer my question. Are you Jewish or Israeli?

Because it's obvious that you're not, which makes your weird obsession with defending Israel at all costs to be really bizarre. Ironic too, if you are going on about the manipulation of gullible westerners.

Please tell me again why Israel and not the UK, is my homeland?
Original post by mariachi
why are people taking their young children and babies to demonstrations near the fence ?

it seems a foolhardy and irresponsible thing to do

best

Yes, because when a baby is killed in a tent by tear gas, it is so clearly the fault of the parents and not the fault of those who fired the tear gas and killed her.

Victim blaming at its finest. Almost impressive.
Original post by ohdearstudying
he's a right wing, everything is fake news probably and a result of the lefty corbanynites who own the media

Grow up.
Original post by DeBruyne18
Whereas Israel is so peaceful, especially when it shoots protesters.

Yet again, you refuse to answer my question. Are you Jewish or Israeli?

Because it's obvious that you're not, which makes your weird obsession with defending Israel at all costs to be really bizarre. Ironic too, if you are going on about the manipulation of gullible westerners.

Please tell me again why Israel and not the UK, is my homeland?

i am sorry that you find my lack of support for the terrorists so upsetting.
Yes, because when a baby is killed in a tent by tear gas, it is so clearly the fault of the parents and not the fault of those who fired the tear gas and killed her.

Victim blaming at its finest. Almost impressive.
all over the world, tear gas is used when dealing with violent demonstrations.

This does not mean that Israel is not using disproportionate force in dealing with the demonstration (it is, as far as I can see) : but tear gas is, most surely, not "disproportionate"

yes, taking young children or even babies to these demonstrations is foolhardy and irresponsible

glad you are impressed

best
(edited 5 years ago)
i am sorry that you find my lack of support for the terrorists so upsetting.

Amazingly, it's possible to oppose both Hamas and Israel. Seems you have trouble opposing the senseless killing of tens of protesters.
Amazingly, it's possible to oppose both Hamas and Israel. Seems you have trouble opposing the senseless killing of tens of protesters.

what do you think would happen if the Hamas operatives were allowed over the border ? do you think they want to swap keffiyehs with the IDF ?

dream on pal.
what do you think would happen if the Hamas operatives were allowed over the border ? do you think they want to swap keffiyehs with the IDF ?

dream on pal.

Yeah, imagine if one side in the conflict fired at innocent protestors and killed them. Unthinkable isn't it?

You can oppose Hamas and Israel. It is not either, or.

I'm guessing that little baby who was killed was also in Hamas and would have killed Israelis?
Original post by Tempest II
To be fair, terrorist groups usually manipulate the truth or lie outright it order to gain more publicity & followers.
However, as Hamas are literally paying people to protest & get wounded ($500 for an injury, $3000 for a death) then there's no doubt that there's a lot of blood on their hands too.
I'm not saying Israel's response hasn't been heavy handed - it certainly has. Both sides are to blame for the spiral of violence.

looool how's my man making **** up , these women going and protesting these videos of soldiers playing games seeing who can snipe who boys running with tyres were shot at you don't understand Palestinian history
Reply 89
i want to read accounts from both sides

Since when?
Your argument so far amounts to 'it was all Hamas'. Which is pretty much the standard line you trot out.
You haven't accepted that Israel should take any blame whatsoever, which again doesn't surprise me with you.

I'm just as Jewish as you are pal so please, spare me the victim mentality.

The difference is that you never was and likely never will be a part of the Jewish people.
Original post by admonit
The difference is that you never was and likely never will be a part of the Jewish people.

You really are an anti semite aren't you? Here you are saying a Jewish person is a traitor to the religion because of their opinions.

Except I am Jewish and always have been and will be. Its just that my Judaism unlike yours, is about actually being Jewish rather than acting as a cheerleader for Israel.

Judaism and Israel are not the same thing. Despite how much you try to make the terms interchangeable.
Original post by ساره
There's some actual people who tried to justify the killing of the 8 month old baby which is sickening.

Original post by Ihatelife2
Didn't a little baby get killed? Was the baby part of Hamas?

Who the hell brings an 8 month old baby to a protest? What sort of parenting is this?
You really are an anti semite aren't you? Here you are saying a Jewish person is a traitor to the religion because of their opinions.

Except I am Jewish and always have been and will be. Its just that my Judaism unlike yours, is about actually being Jewish rather than acting as a cheerleader for Israel.

Judaism and Israel are not the same thing. Despite how much you try to make the terms interchangeable.

Who mentioned religion? Do you even know the meaning of the Jewish people?
"my Judaism"? Do not make me laugh. People like you pray Corbyn and Galloway.
Reply 94
Original post by admonit

Beats praying to the fascist bibi :rolleyes:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by S-man10
Who the hell brings an 8 month old baby to a protest? What sort of parenting is this?

If you were familiar with what Gaza looks like you'd know this really is a non-event. Not to mention it was equally as likely to be executed by airstrike etc. in Gaza proper.
Original post by Napp
If you were familiar with what Gaza looks like you'd know this really is a non-event. Not to mention it was equally as likely to be executed by airstrike etc. in Gaza proper.

Read what mariachi said.

Again who brings a 8 month old baby to a protest. What sort of parenting is this.
Reply 97
Original post by S-man10
Read what mariachi said.

Again who brings a 8 month old baby to a protest. What sort of parenting is this.

I didn’t say they were being disproportionate in their use of tear gas? They were disproportionate when they executed over 60 people...
My comment was in specific relation to bringing the baby along - not to mention they likely expected the Israelis wouldn’t fire ordinance at them away from the front line.
Original post by admonit
Who mentioned religion? Do you even know the meaning of the Jewish people?

Judaism has nothing to do with political opinions.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Napp

My comment was in specific relation to bringing the baby along - not to mention they likely expected the Israelis wouldn’t fire ordinance at them away from the front line.

Oh yes. Take baby to protest where the other guys have always fired something

Seems responsible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending