The Student Room Group

What you eating for Sehri? Ramadan 2018

Omlette, toast, muller corner. (Yes I am 19)
How about y'all?

Scroll to see replies

Tea+ 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich :smile:
Why on earth does everyone keep saying 'sehri'? Are you practicing magic?

The correct term is 'sahur' or 'suhoor'.
3 dates, some rice & meat and a ton of water - but the minute it gets to 1 minute past fajr, i automatically feel thirsty again :redface:

i only ever eat this for the first day lol, after today, it's just going to be cereal :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by fastengines
Omlette, toast, muller corner. (Yes I am 19)
How about y'all?

Is Sehri the same as suhoor?

I ate literally EXACTLY the same as you!
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Why on earth does everyone keep saying 'sehri'? Are you practicing magic?

The correct term is 'sahur' or 'suhoor'.

i thought it was maybe the bengali way of saying it?
Original post by kawaii sashimi
i thought it was maybe the bengali way of saying it?

Oh okay, if that's the reason I'll accept it, but literally everyone says it, even non-Bengalis. I was so confused I had to actually put in some research to check I was right :/
Roti salan, almond, banana water
Oh okay, if that's the reason I'll accept it, but literally everyone says it, even non-Bengalis. I was so confused I had to actually put in some research to check I was right :/

I know the struggle :biggrin: i'd be talking to my friends who were also fasting and they didn't know what sehri was and i didn't know what suhoor was. i think Pakistani peple say sehri too.
Chicken curry+rice+salad+1 Litre of water+banana=Still not full but don't feel like eating anymore :frown:
Weetabix, with banana and dates, also had a cup of almond milk
Reply 11
Shreddies and water, that's it
Reply 12
I ate an omelette and paratha☺️
(edited 5 years ago)
I ate Chicken, paratha ,Yoghurt and Rubicon mango flavoured drink😅

I realized. I'm sorry it's a bad habit, got to get rid of a lot of those this month and for life inshallah.
Original post by GCSE pupil
Tea+ 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich :smile:

Ah Chai! :smile:
Original post by kawaii sashimi
3 dates, some rice & meat and a ton of water - but the minute it gets to 1 minute past fajr, i automatically feel thirsty again :redface:

i only ever eat this for the first day lol, after today, it's just going to be cereal :tongue:

Breakfast for Sahur yeah? :P
Original post by LunaCat
Roti salan, almond, banana water

I can't digest Roti at that time lol, but badams are good uno, so is pani.
Original post by JDieMstr
Chicken curry+rice+salad+1 Litre of water+banana=Still not full but don't feel like eating anymore :frown:

That sounds so filling, same I wasn't full with what i had. However, I'm the type of person who can do a whole day without eathing though
Original post by Nobody101
Weetabix, with banana and dates, also had a cup of almond milk

Healthy stuff, the nutrition in those should keep you full and feeling good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending