Crow_M
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys, some exams already started as you may know, I was wondering how everyone is doing with these exams ^^
bubble15
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
alright :/ dreading english lit paper 1 and paper 2 :/// What poem in aqa Love and realtionship came up last year?????
Crow_M
Rep:
?
(Original post by bubble15)
alright :/ dreading english lit paper 1 and paper 2 :/// What poem in aqa Love and realtionship came up last year?????
I'm doing WJEC, no idea ;-;.
I'm doing really exam so far, hopefully I won't screw it up :v
Switch01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Im starting my GCSEs today (I dont do bio)
Crow_M
Rep:
?
(Original post by Switch01)
Good luck!
Bookaddict02
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Switch01)
why dont you do it?
ap35cc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by martimrgp)
Hey guys, some exams already started as you may know, I was wondering how everyone is doing with these exams ^^
Pretty well, although I do a rather eclectic mix of boards.

CIE History IGCSE Paper 1 -- I think I did rather well as well, hopefully enough to get an A* considering the fact that I know I have dropped at least 2 or 3 marks on one of the questions

Edexcel RS IGCSE -- Pretty confident that I did well on this one, as there was nothing I felt insecure about coming out of the exam.

CIE History IGCSE Paper 4 -- Less confident than Paper 1, but not unconfident

Edexcel Chemistry IGCSE Paper 1 (This morning) -- Probably should be revising, bricking it.
Switch01
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good luck!
Thank you!
Switch01
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Bookaddict02)
why dont you do it?
My school had 3 options for sciences, combined, triple and seperate (basically 2 of the seperate sciences) so i took physics and chemistry
Bookaddict02
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by switch01)
my school had 3 options for sciences, combined, triple and seperate (basically 2 of the seperate sciences) so i took physics and chemistry
ohh right you well lucky! Seperate has less content right?
I have to do combined and chemistry is kiiling me right now
unlearning
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I just Chemistry Paper 6 and it was alright. Next week is going to be tough though. Literally all the hard subjects together. I have 11 IGCSE papers in just next week! Terrified. Wish me luck!
dipper_19
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
for the amount of revision i did (which was none) , the exams are acc aight and going decent
hbu?
ap35cc
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by unlearning)
I just Chemistry Paper 6 and it was alright. Next week is going to be tough though. Literally all the hard subjects together. I have 11 IGCSE papers in just next week! Terrified. Wish me luck!
Lord above , 11 in one week! To think I thought I had it badly with seven...
tesskins123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've only had one so far and I think it went good. I'm from Northern Ireland so all my subjects are on CCEA
unlearning
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ap35cc)
Lord above , 11 in one week! To think I thought I had it badly with seven...
What subjects are you doing?

I have Physics, History, Biology, Sociology, Environmental Management, Literature, and Geography next week. I was hopeful about Environmental Management but not so sure anymore, lol.
ap35cc
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by unlearning)
What subjects are you doing?

I have Physics, History, Biology, Sociology, Environmental Management, Literature, and Geography next week. I was hopeful about Environmental Management but not so sure anymore, lol.
Next Week:

MONDAY: History Paper 2; TUESDAY: English Lit Paper 1; Geography Paper 1; WEDNESDAY: Physics Paper 1; THURSDAY: Maths Paper 4; FRIDAY: English Lit Drama; English Lit Coursework Alternative
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.57%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.74%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.93%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.69%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.73%

Watched Threads