The Student Room Group

How can people have so little respect?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=528593&in_page_id=1770

What a disgusting excuse for a person! I hope her parents take her to court.
And that poor dog too, she was lucky it didn't die. People like her make me sick.

I could never do something like that to my parents, they'd be heartbroken.

What does everyone think? Some say it got out of hand, and the poor girl was a helpless victim. For someone who didn't intend for it to happen she seems very proud of herself.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Its not totally her fault. Reading the artical a load of older gatecrashers turned up and she did try to get rid of them.
Reply 2
Reue
Its not totally her fault. Reading the artical a load of older gatecrashers turned up and she did try to get rid of them.

That's one thing but it's how she behaved afterwards. She buggered off and left her parents to clean up all the mess and boasted on the net about what a "well good" party it was. She just doesn't seem to care about how much devastation she's caused...
Reply 3
thats relly bad. my parents would hang me if ever i did that! it happens quite alot though. i wouldve thaught people would learn not to post about parties on the net
Reply 4
haha quality.
Reply 5
Some people can be such idiots.
Reply 6
Somehow I just knew, from the very first sentence, that Skins would somehow come into this. What a complete and utter load of crap. As if teenagers didn't have parties before a mediocre Channel 4 drama series came out...

Yes, her parents' house got trashed. It's what happens if you pass out at 7.30 and don't have any good friends to keep things in check. The stupidity of being a 15 year old. Indeed, it seems it was all down to a group of gatecrashers. She was probably too

And that 'haul' of booze in the photograph is absolutely pitiful.

This quote about sums it up:

"Gemma insists she is the victim because the party was invaded by gatecrashers. I appreciate that she didn't intend for things to get out of hand, but the fact remains that she had a party behind my back and advertised it on the internet."

To which I ask, what the hell does she expect? Most normal teenagers do this. Most normal parents don't go around selling their stories to the Daily Mail, however.
Reply 7
Angrybanana
She buggered off and left her parents to clean up all the mess

Well, that's an outright lie.

As for the Bebo quote, if you ask me the Mail hasn't bothered to actually, outright attribute that to the girl. She probably didn't even say it.

Angrybanana
I hope her parents take her to court.

What? Sue a 15 year old? Who they are supposed to be responsible for? Ha.
Reply 8
Skins!
Yeaaaaaah!
Reply 9
Officers confiscated cans of beer from a number of underage drinkers, but were assured by some of the older guests that responsible adults were present and that everyone would try to keep the noise down. They left and the party continued.

Hooray for the police! :rolleyes:

L i b
Somehow I just knew, from the very first sentence, that Skins would somehow come into this. What a complete and utter load of crap. As if teenagers didn't have parties before a mediocre Channel 4 drama series came out...

:ditto:
Reply 10
LMAO, ahh the Daily Mail!

"is a brand new luxury fridge. At least it used to be. Someone has vandalised it with a knife.

"It cost £600 and, as you can see, it is now covered in scratches," said Mrs Anscomb. "It's ruined."

NIGHTMARE!

"An even worse scene awaited her in the dining room where the laminate flooring was four inches deep in beer. "It will have to be replaced," she said."

Should have brought her daughter up not to be a chav then, innit
Reply 11
HCD
Hooray for the police! :rolleyes:

It's problematic to expect the police to solve problems like this. If someone claims to live in the house and that it's all above board, there's not a lot they can really do. Short of telling them to keep the noise down, what do you want?

They probably end up attending loads of parties, and are sick of the sight of drunk teenagers.
Reply 12
qubog
Should have brought her daughter up not to be a chav then, innit

She should've given her more booze. Increased her alcohol tolerance so she doesn't pass out at half-past seven. :wink:
Ew this is seriously disgusting.
L i b
She should've given her more booze. Increased her alcohol tolerance so she doesn't pass out at half-past seven. :wink:

Yeah.. that's also pretty depressing. Drinking usually only starts after 10 over here..
Reply 15
L i b
It's problematic to expect the police to solve problems like this. If someone claims to live in the house and that it's all above board, there's not a lot they can really do. Short of telling them to keep the noise down, what do you want?

They probably end up attending loads of parties, and are sick of the sight of drunk teenagers.

Oh, yes. Wouldn't expect them to worry about a normal-ish drunken house party. This one, with orgies and cocaine all over the place, though...
Reply 16
g-oo-ey
Yeah.. that's also pretty depressing. Drinking usually only starts after 10 over here..

if your not passed out by half 8 i dont see the point in drinking at all. starting drinking after 10 is just ludacris.
Reply 17
L i b
Well, that's an outright lie.

If you know differently, then feel free to tell us what really happened.

L i b
As for the Bebo quote, if you ask me the Mail hasn't bothered to actually, outright attribute that to the girl. She probably didn't even say it.

I take what is said at face value. Obviously if you were there, know her personally then go ahead and argue her case. In the meantime, I stand by what I said. (Also it does say "my mum thought she was teaching me a lesson by going to the papers"- I don't think it's talking about anyone else's mum somehow)

L i b
What? Sue a 15 year old? Who they are supposed to be responsible for? Ha.

Not sueing you dummy, criminal damage charges. :rolleyes:
Angrybanana
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=528593&in_page_id=1770

What a disgusting excuse for a person! I hope her parents take her to court.
And that poor dog too, she was lucky it didn't die. People like her make me sick.

I could never do something like that to my parents, they'd be
heartbroken.

I completely agree
I have no sympathy for this girl at all. She brought upon herself advertising it on the internet of all places is just crazy but her mum is an idiot for leaving her at all.

She tried to get rid of the crashers? It's easy peasy. I've cleared several house parties in my time - it's not hard. If you have a few good mates then you can do it mob handed but if there's no chance you can clear it yourself then dial 999 and get the police to lift them as if you don't know them and you don't want them in your property but they will not leave then it's a police matter.

Valid point about skins from Lib - what a poor piece of trash drama have to do with this stupid chav?

If i was that girl then I'd be running for the hills as my parents would string up from the tree in the garden.

Latest

Trending

Trending