The Student Room Group

Handed in dissertation - feel RUBBISH

I feel so rubbish.

I submit my dissertation in yesterday, with a plethora of mistakes: didn't finish spell checking, the printer was playing up and wouldn't print my image in colour, wouldn't, my conclusion was not finished (wrote in 5 mins), references were not finished, sources written wrong.

I researched this so hard, I really did and I managed to **** it up my leaving the writing late.

I handed it in 15 mins before my deadline... I am s*hitting bricks about the grades. I really am. I know I haven't got into a good place. I feel embarrassed that my supervisor will be reading that.

I just want to stop feeling this horrible. I have three essays to hand in for Tuesday and this isn't helping me.
Original post by RosieAppleLemon
I feel so rubbish.

I submit my dissertation in yesterday, with a plethora of mistakes: didn't finish spell checking, the printer was playing up and wouldn't print my image in colour, wouldn't, my conclusion was not finished (wrote in 5 mins), references were not finished, sources written wrong.

I researched this so hard, I really did and I managed to **** it up my leaving the writing late.

I handed it in 15 mins before my deadline... I am s*hitting bricks about the grades. I really am. I know I haven't got into a good place. I feel embarrassed that my supervisor will be reading that.

I just want to stop feeling this horrible. I have three essays to hand in for Tuesday and this isn't helping me.

You need to forget about it and focus on the other bits that you need to complete and do well on. There's nothing you can do about this now.
I think we all learn this lesson during our degrees - it's just a shame yours has been with your dissertation.

However, there is literally no point in worrying now. As the user above said, you need to focus on your other assignments - because if you have done as badly as you think, you really do need to get marks wherever you can.

Three assignments is a lot to do in the space of 5 days, but you CAN do it if you start now. Turn off all social media, turn your phone off, and just get started.
Go for a walk to clear your head then when you get back focus on the other essays. There's nothing you can do now to change what you've handed in so try to avoid thinking about it.
Original post by alleycat393
You need to forget about it and focus on the other bits that you need to complete and do well on. There's nothing you can do about this now.

I physically feel sick, I just feel so sad and drained.

I was 120 words under the word count too... so I am really, really scared right now.

I tried my best, but time got the better of me.

I can't focus on anything else now, if I don't do well on this then I have a 2.2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending