AQA Sociology Paper 3, Crime and Deviance and Theory and Methods Watch

TaraJL
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
People have been saying that they predict Globalisation to come up in Theory and Methods.. how exactly would you structure that? Would you include:-
-globalisation
-modernity
-postmodernism
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Cereidee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TaraJL)
People have been saying that they predict Globalisation to come up in Theory and Methods.. how exactly would you structure that? Would you include:-
-globalisation
-modernity
-postmodernism
Globalisation is not a topic in theory and methods. well not enough for an essay in its own right. if that is the case it would come under an essay on postmodernity vs modernity.

In my essay plan for that topic, the only mention I have got of globalisaton is late modernist Giddens who concludes that a combination of disembedding and reflexivity is what caused globalisation.

where did you hear predictions of globalisation?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads