BTEC Unit 7 business decision making 17th may

Watch this thread
tom123456688
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can you u send a brief description of the exam and what tools we need to use eg,ansoff matrix and what financial analysis is needed eg,cash flow?
Billz123456789
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tom123456688)
Can you u send a brief description of the exam and what tools we need to use eg,ansoff matrix and what financial analysis is needed eg,cash flow?
Hey Tom
username3920490
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
does anyone know who has done the exam today?
tom123456688
Rep:
(Original post by Billz123456789)
Hey Tom
hey did u do the exam
tom123456688
Rep:
hi can u tell me what the two options were?
Dinky479
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Why you lying for? That’s not the questions.
(Original post by jackchristie98)
Hi,
Sat my exam this morning and i'm gonna bless you all by giving you the exam questions and context.

Its about a business that does bricklaying in construction. They are a new business .

Don't need a cash flow, just income statement.

Revise ansoff matrix, very important.

Youre welcome
tom123456688
Rep:
what's the questions then
Dinky479
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I don’t know what the questions are but all I know is that construction came up for unit 6 it won’t come up again it’s not realistic.
mrtmgonadaily
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dinky479)
you b buss man the questions tho
jjjj121121212
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dinky479)
What is the question then?
jjjj121121212
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
what the queation?
GRia
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Pls tell us the real question
Dinky479
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
IDK cuz my exam is tomorrow
Whoever knows the REAL question plz share
fatimaali"
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
hi can you be more specific on what the two options are and more background if you remember pls?
lynda99
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jackchristie98)
Hi,
Sat my exam this morning and i'm gonna bless you all by giving you the exam questions and context.

Its about a business that does bricklaying in construction. They are a new business .

Don't need a cash flow, just income statement.

Revise ansoff matrix, very important.

Youre welcome
Are u telling the truth
Abdirahid10028
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Do u know the 2 options
Abdirahid10028
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know the 2 options for the business exam unit 7 - decision making
neymar12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Can someone pleaseeeeee tell us the question from the exam asap pleaseeeeee
Abdirahid10028
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Can u tell me the 2 option for th business exam that u did
lilly340
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
its about a coffee shop option 1 is there is already a business started up option 2 is you have to start up a business
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
17.09%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (30)
25.64%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.42%

Watched Threads