The Student Room Group

might have to resist an exam , how will this affect my uni grade

Hi right now I’m studying business , film and also sociology. For both business and film I am confident that I can pass the exams and get a B grade with ease , however sociology I do not feel confident about the exam at all , we have been doing mocks and I am getting U/E grade and I am concerned about how this will affect my application to uni.

I have planned to take a gap year and apply to uni next year. If I fail and have to resist my sociology exam how will this affect my UCAS application and am I less likley to receive offers from university?
Original post by max112
Hi right now I’m studying business , film and also sociology. For both business and film I am confident that I can pass the exams and get a B grade with ease , however sociology I do not feel confident about the exam at all , we have been doing mocks and I am getting U/E grade and I am concerned about how this will affect my application to uni.

I have planned to take a gap year and apply to uni next year. If I fail and have to resist my sociology exam how will this affect my UCAS application and am I less likley to receive offers from university?

Depends on the course, uni and whether you had extenuatings.

In most cases it will make little to no difference.

If you asked me to bet then I would say no difference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending