Sixth Form refusing to give out results Watch

bob6k
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
The results teachers get sent early are provisional, although they usually don't, they can change before you get your paper results. Basically your college won't want o give you them in case they change, imagine you're told you got a B or an A, and then a week later you find out it went down to a C or even a D. That's the only real reason i can think, they're basically covering themseleves, but they've never done that at my college, they just tell us that they're provisional and make us understand they're subject to change
xinolisss
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ~Adel~)
I heard one of the biggest edexcel test centre(a college) in my country had given out the results since friday, i think maybe my director of studies is not used to breaking the rules..
It's not actually breaking the rules to give EDI results before the official results come out...see this

http://edexcel--5571.custhelp.com/cg...i=&p_topview=1

Question
I have received the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) results a week before the official results day for the January 2008 exam session. Can I give the results out to students and parents?

Answer
Yes, you can give EDI results out before results day.

Please see the JCQ notice attached below:
Attached files
~Adel~
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks a bunch, xinolisss!!!!! I'm going to print this out and show it to my director of studies, hopefully she'll give it to us by monday or, even tuesday!!(though that's just one day before the hard copies come).
breadnbutter
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So when is the deadline to decline a paper?
(I know its OT but I didnt wanna start a new thread for this...)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1100)
79.14%
Leave (290)
20.86%

Watched Threads