The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Krimzen
Well Im not sure if i could cope with AS level further maths as from what I hear its quite another step from AS Maths?

In that case you should think seriously about whether you are cut out for studying economics at, say, Cambridge. It is very mathematical indeed.
Reply 21
Good bloke
In that case you should think seriously about whether you are cut out for studying economics at, say, Cambridge. It is very mathematical indeed.
thats what i heard too. maybe you could try further maths and see how you find it? what's your predicted maths GCSE grade?
Krimzen
So then, if I want to do economics at Cabdridge or LSE then Further Maths is a must then?

It would be pretty difficult to get in without it, especially if your school offers it.
Reply 23
bumblebee_em
thats what i heard too. maybe you could try further maths and see how you find it? what's your predicted maths GCSE grade?

My predicted maths GCSE is A/A*
Reply 24
Krimzen
My predicted maths GCSE is A/A*
if further maths is offered at your school/college take it. i know a guy with B in GCSE maths on track for an A further maths. if you have a mathematical mind do it! you can always drop it if you struggle

Latest

Trending

Trending