Turn on thread page Beta

"It's not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean" watch

• View Poll Results: It's not the size of the boat, but the motion in the ocean
    Best truth you have ever experienced
    46.77%
    Unfortunate mans exuse
    53.23%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidthegreat)
    :rolleyes: Anything around 6" should be ok. 5 is pushing it. Insanely big isn't necessarily a good thing.
    you're a guy...what makes you think your opinion counts for anything on this? 6" "should" be ok? How the hell would you know?

ReputationRep:
    You can be small and good in bed, you can be large and bad in bed - but large and good in bed beats small and good in bed every time, really. ;yes;

When I say small I mean 'smaller than average but not too small' and when I say large I mean 'larger than average but not too large'. Of course the extremes are both pretty much equally useless/difficult to live with.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's a homosexual?

I think people are forgetting thickness here. A **** could be 4-5 inches long, but 6-7 inches around. Or 6-8 inches long, and only 3 inches round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KwungSun)
    you're a guy...what makes you think your opinion counts for anything on this? 6" "should" be ok? How the hell would you know?
    He could be gay? :eek: Then of course he would know...and surely everyones allowed an opinion. :rolleyes:

This thread is ridiculous...I like it.

(Original post by OggYx)
    Maybe he's a homosexual?

I think people are forgetting thickness here. A **** could be 4-5 inches long, but 6-7 inches around. Or 6-8 inches long, and only 3 inches round.
    Yeh good point, I'd rather have a short fat one than a long thin one, a really thin one would freak me out :eek:

ReputationRep:
    And just for the ones who don't know (if there are any), most vaginal stimulation by penetration occurs by the 'expansion' or widening of the entrance of the vagina. Ofcourse there is stimulation on the inside of the vagina, but most of it is up to how wide the vagina entrance is 'spread' by the penis.

(Original post by OggYx)
    And just for the ones who don't know (if there are any), most vaginal stimulation by penetration occurs by the 'expansion' or widening of the entrance of the vagina. Ofcourse there is stimulation on the inside of the vagina, but most of it is up to how wide the vagina entrance is 'spread' by the penis.
    I thought it was that the nerve endings in the vagina are only really just inside the entrance (obviously don't want too many nerve endings in there otherwise no1 would want to give birth!)
    So that's generally why thick and short would be better than thin and long, as the vagina would be stimulated better :p:

ReputationRep:
    What's the average size meant to be? I always find conflicting reports.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OggYx)
    It's said to be around 5-6 inches long. Im not too sure on thickness.
    :eek: If thats average then I feel for guys below average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OggYx)
    http://www.average-penis-size-chart....nis-girth.html
    will show you the average girths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OggYx)
    I must be lucky, Ive never met a guy under 6.5 inches.

ReputationRep:
    you've measured every guy you met?
    Haha, I do always wonder how people get away with that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    you've measured every guy you met?
    lol no. But I know how big 6 inches is generally in my mind. And how big an inch is, so I can work it out. I have measured my current boyfriend though...he was not very happy about it till I told him his measurements haha.

Oh and by met...obviously I mean sexually. I don't spring a ruler on all my guy mates!

[QUOTE=amy.dd] I have measured my current boyfriend though...he was not very happy about it till I told him his measurements haha.[QUOTE]

lol I'm the same. Though I'd never suggest measuring unless I was sure they were at least average - don't wanna rub salt in any wounds
    Knowing I can't get my thumb and fingers round it meant I knew it was big enough anyway! That's not an exaggeration but I do have petite hands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy.dd)
    lol no. But I know how big 6 inches is generally in my mind. And how big an inch is, so I can work it out. I have measured my current boyfriend though...he was not very happy about it till I told him his measurements haha.

Oh and by met...obviously I mean sexually. I don't spring a ruler on all my guy mates!
    Why are you so curious about your boyfriends dimensions?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so curious about your boyfriends dimensions?
    Im not, it was purely a joke. After going out with someone for basically a year, you end up doing a lot of weird and random or silly little things. Im pretty sure we had watched a teen comedy with it in or heard a story about it.

Why are so many guys curious about their own dimensions? I know A LOT of guys who have measured their own.

ReputationRep:
    Im not, it was purely a joke. After going out with someone for basically a year, you end up doing a lot of weird and random or silly little things. Im pretty sure we had watched a teen comedy with it in or heard a story about it.

Why are so many guys curious about their own dimensions? I know A LOT of guys who have measured their own.
    I suppose it's something that is given a lot more attention than it deserves in Western culture (Sex and the City anyone?) and so most guys want to know where they stand?

ReputationRep:
    lol no. But I know how big 6 inches is generally in my mind. And how big an inch is, so I can work it out.
    Really, they look much bigger when they're towering over you, you know!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.