The Student Room Group

Open university student finance application

I originally enrolled on a 4 year full time pharmacy degree. Unfortunately I had to leave the course for personal reasons after the 3rd year. I left with a DipHE in Pharmaceutical Science. I now wish to pursue a part-time degree in Mathematics with the Open University. Can you advise what tuition fee funding options are available to me, part time tuition fee loan etc.
Original post by Kuraji
I originally enrolled on a 4 year full time pharmacy degree. Unfortunately I had to leave the course for personal reasons after the 3rd year. I left with a DipHE in Pharmaceutical Science. I now wish to pursue a part-time degree in Mathematics with the Open University. Can you advise what tuition fee funding options are available to me, part time tuition fee loan etc.

Hi Kuraji,

You can be confident that you will be able to apply for a Tuition Fee Loan.

You will be studying Part-time, where previous full-time study is not taken into account unless you gained a qualification.

Even taking into account the DipHe, you are studying a higher level of qualification, you will receive part-time support.

Students must study at a minimum of at least 25% intensity (in one Academic Year) for up to a maximum of 16 years to be eligible for funding.

Regards Rona
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply, that's a huge relief :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest