The Student Room Group

How do you know if he's a GENTLEMAN?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
Take his trousers off. If there's something there then that's a clue. :wink:

Women have legs too :tongue:
Original post by Afforestation
Human instinct is to reproduce at any time in order to expand the species. Maybe we can show that we arent just animals? And you sound like a rapist.

And you sound like a f**got.
find out what his relationship with his mother is like and sisters if he has any
Reply 43
Original post by Angry Bird
find out what his relationship with his mother is like and sisters if he has any

Why would that have any relevance ? Look at yourself, if a Man thinks your a pushover or you treat him like crap, he will therefore treat you like crap. It's simple. You treat him good, he will do too.
If he lets you out without a male guardianship, he is a keeper.
if his hands are soft
If he has a 12 inch'r
if he keeps his hands to himself
Original post by STw67
Same Applies to Women- If your not a Stereotypical 'Lady' don't expect him to be a Gentleman.Goes Both ways

Well I was just responding the question which specified gentlemen, but yes, same goes for women.
Original post by frabgas27
By the way he treats his mother.

A guy can still be a gentleman even if he doesn't get along with his mother. You never know what goes on or has gone on in a persons life.
Gentlemanly = classy.

This is why you Muslim girls get it so wrong and then cry over being led on or used or whatever

Stay away from all of those obnoxious snapback-wearing type of idiots who can't even walk straight or talk in a civilised manner. Also stay away from those religous types because the chances are they're just using religion to impress you

You want a real person who is well-spoken, has manners and knows what's right and what's wrong.

All the best :h:
1. Identifies as male
2. Is gentle

probably
Reply 52
Literally if he's just 100% honest with you at all times.
What is a gentelman? A simp? A 'nice guy'? A doormat?

Sorry love, gentlemen don't exist anymore. Those who act like gentlemen are just very thirsty.

Just find someone who you trust and respect and are physically and emotionally attracted tooo. They don't have to lick your arse
Original post by Anonymous
I think a gentleman is a man who respects people, not just his partner but all people. He loves his partner and is there for them. He is understanding in difficult situations, he tries his best to be the best version of himself. He is not perfect but he embraces his imperfections. He doesn't speak ill of people and he doesn't just talk to talk.

Yeah same I agree, Sometimes I feel weird if a boy holds the door open for me to go first :colondollar: I don't mind its nice but its just a polite thing to hold the door open for anyone tbh

So I wouldn't count is as the door thing but rather someone who is understanding and you can talk about everything with, respectful of people's opinions
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
And you sound like a f**got.

Ouch you called a straight dude gay... And i'd rather be gay than a rapist. 'Im super manly dude i just dont need to shove my **** in everything'
Reply 56
When he lowers his gaze...
Original post by Ollieandrews
If he has a 12 inch'r

Are you telling me DJ's are gentlemen?

Just wondering what retro vinyl has to do with this.

Mind you, I LOVE my 1210's :shades:
Original post by Afforestation
Ouch you called a straight dude gay... And i'd rather be gay than a rapist. 'Im super manly dude i just dont need to shove my **** in everything'

I didn't call you gay, I called you a f**got, because you act like a woman.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I didn't call you gay, I called you a f**got, because you act like a woman.

Dude you sound like you have more testosterone than brain cells this is hilarious aha. Maybe we have different understandings of 'manliness', because i assure you my balls are bigger haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending