OCR Latin Prose B - 2018 Druids and Boudicca

Watch
mxitrix
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Post how you felt about the Latin exam today! Also if anyone remembers any comprehension answers then feel free to add them below
rre123
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
what passages came up?
lolapmr
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
hey i have my mocks in a week and my teacher told us that he is using last year's (2018) paper for both language and literature so i was wondering if you or anybody who took the exam less than a year ago can tell me which passages came up? thank you
rre123
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lolapmr)
hey i have my mocks in a week and my teacher told us that he is using last year's (2018) paper for both language and literature so i was wondering if you or anybody who took the exam less than a year ago can tell me which passages came up? thank you
Did them as mocks this week they were brutal. Cant remember all of it but what i can could be helpful. For the language paper I'm not sure how i can help, but for the literature paper i did druids and Boudicca. The 10 marker was ' how are the britons presented? use Caesars accounts of the druids and Tacitus accounts of the britons?' The translation question was the section about Suetonius and his 14 legions , in i think the druids last stand. The 8 marker was the final section on boudiccas rebellion ending with the boudicca ended her life with poison. Some of the other comprehension questions were about the druids education. One of the questions was 'what did the druids teachers want their students to do' so that segment. Im really sorry but i can't specifically remember anything else, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.62%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.72%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (135)
25.81%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.22%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (252)
48.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.44%

Watched Threads