The Student Room Group

I got called cute by a stranger in public

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ashley Laura
Ohh okay I’m half Turkish lol so I thought you might have mistaken me for Indian. Umm I’m in my late teens- nah I don’t think I’m your dream girl lol!

im half indian
Original post by anonymous69gcse
im half indian

i could be anonymous dream boy
😂😂😂😂😂
[QUOTE="Anonymous;77688888"]
Do you mind giving me a description of what she looked like? Well because I’m not Indian but I’m tanned... btw

Urh she was super good looking and looked about 20 years old. I don’t remember much more, I got kinda nervous and looked away pretty quick. I don’t work in tesco btw, so i’m guessing we are taking about different people

IF she was that old, i'd think that it might well be a serious approach. Several years ago, i was wandering around in Austria on my way back to the states, and met a yank couple in an outdoor cafe'. We were walking down the street by the train station in a small town, and a yank lass came out of it and started chatting with me. The couple disappeared, and the lass and i spent 12 days travelling around and REALLY enjoying ourselves. The thought occurred to me that: "We're having the honeymoon FIRST"! Unfortunately, i discovered that in Virginia (at that time) - living with someone you weren't married to, was a felony. My employer at the time was a real stickler on stuff like that, so i had to let her go. I've always regretted that.
goodbye everyone
Ohh okay I’m half Turkish lol so I thought you might have mistaken me for Indian. Umm I’m in my late teens- nah I don’t think I’m your dream girl lol!

Ah lmao, nice talking to you anyway 😁
[QUOTE="Rabbit2;77689548"]
Original post by Anonymous

IF she was that old, i'd think that it might well be a serious approach. Several years ago, i was wandering around in Austria on my way back to the states, and met a yank couple in an outdoor cafe'. We were walking down the street by the train station in a small town, and a yank lass came out of it and started chatting with me. The couple disappeared, and the lass and i spent 12 days travelling around and REALLY enjoying ourselves. The thought occurred to me that: "We're having the honeymoon FIRST"! Unfortunately, i discovered that in Virginia (at that time) - living with someone you weren't married to, was a felony. My employer at the time was a real stickler on stuff like that, so i had to let her go. I've always regretted that.

ah dam dude, that’s rough.

Best of luck with the future anyway
[QUOTE="Anonymous;77689890"]
Original post by Rabbit2

ah dam dude, that’s rough.

Best of luck with the future anyway

thanks - she was 'drop dead gorgeous' too. I'm less inhibited today - i'd go look for another job straight off now. Cheers.
Ah lmao, nice talking to you anyway 😁

You never know, I might see you around...!
Reply 89
yes i got 1 follower thanks custardbot

mmm..... yesб you are gaining popularity))) I want to make friends with you such way)
You never know, I might see you around...!

Alright, i’ll be keep my eyes open for a half Turkish girl😄
nt a
So, I was just about to leave a restaurant and a girl was talking to her friend and said “OMG that boy is cute”, which her friend replied “OMG that was so loud, I think he heard you”. Then they started talking quietly to each other and giggling. I’m pretty sure they were talking about me consider I was the only guy in the area because the restaurant was super quite.

To be honest I though this girl was way out my league because she was so pretty. But what do girls mean when they say cute in this situation. Is it I like you or trying to tease me?

cute means: "take me to the restaurant and order a fried chicken for me"
Alright, i’ll be keep my eyes open for a half Turkish girl😄

Phahaha 😂 good luck with that! I think I’m going out tomorrow lol
Phahaha 😂 good luck with that! I think I’m going out tomorrow lol

hey
u doing gcse's?
u doing gcse's?

I wish! I’m in y13
so ur doing a-level
Damn, you are fortunate, i had to suffer an arse slap by a supermarket employee.
Original post by random_matt
Damn, you are fortunate, i had to suffer an arse slap by a supermarket employee.

thats sexual abuse report him
thats sexual abuse report him

It was a female staff member, why would you think it was a guy? If it was, i would have punched his ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending