Gcse aqa french writing 2018 Watch
Did 2.1 as well, I talked about the importance of money at different stages of your life to get the tenses in. For example when you were younger it was less important as your parents gave you everything but now you need a small job, and in the future a full time one. I've only heard of people talk about money being necessary to live
Then for the second part I talked about how I went shopping with my parents (for bullet point 2) and then to add future tenses I put how I’m going to shopping on the weekend
Yep and then i linked it to homelessness and how its important to give money etc
- learn your vocab! Memrise and Quizlet and good for this, but basically you can't do anything without vocab to use. seriously, do vocab at least 3 days per week.
- try to use at least 5 tenses if you can- perfect, imperfect, present, simple future, conditional (and near future if you can!). you can practice these tenses throughout the year .. none of them are that complicated if you practice using them and mark and improve your sentences.
- you don't need to use the subjunctive mood... focus on learning the other tenses and then learn some subjunctive phrases if you have time afterwards. but I don't think I used any in my exam!
- Manipulate the question so you can answer it. e.g. in my exam I wasn't sure about writing the 150 mark question from a student's perspective, so I wrote from a teacher's perspective. You don't have to be honest you just have to speak French.
- use the words from the question to start you off.
- Learn connective phrases, e.g. meme si = even if, cependant = however.
- make sure you understand the question and answer it fully.