The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Will I get into Brunel or royal Holloway with AAD in a levels

Long story short I’m doing 2nd year can’t afford to retake since I already retook and messed up in two exams this week those two exams were accounting since I was ill and feel like i will get a D is there any chance I can get into these universities to do business and management with AAD in maths economics and accounting(doing full a level as and a2 in one year self teaching)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by sk100k
Long story short I’m doing 2nd year can’t afford to retake since I already retook and messed up in two exams this week those two exams were accounting since I was ill and feel like i will get a D is there any chance I can get into these universities to do business and management with AAD in maths economics and accounting(doing full a level as and a2 in one year self teaching)

Brunel asks for BBB and royal holloway ABB, it could be that a B is the minimum grade they'll accept so you'll only know if you ask.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Brunel asks for BBB and royal holloway ABB, it could be that a B is the minimum grade they'll accept so you'll only know if you ask.
ive heard of people getting in with lower grades like abc or bbc bcc etc thats why im wondering if aad will stop me from getting in
Original post by sk100k
ive heard of people getting in with lower grades like abc or bbc bcc etc thats why im wondering if aad will stop me from getting in

it can be that they've missed offer on results day, but they don't tend to take lower before that and there's no guarantee they will, if enough people meet their offers then they won't feel the need to accept lower.
Reply 4
it can be that they've missed offer on results day, but they don't tend to take lower before that and there's no guarantee they will, if enough people meet their offers then they won't feel the need to accept lower.

what are my options now do you think ??
Original post by sk100k
what are my options now do you think ??

research all the potential clearing options when the search opens so you're prepared.
Reply 6
can AAD get me into a clearing course in brunel??

research all the potential clearing options when the search opens so you're prepared.
Original post by sk100k
can AAD get me into a clearing course in brunel??

i couldnt say, it ll depends what spaces they have left and no one can say for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest