Turn on thread page Beta

me and my boyfriend went through a dry patch with very little sexual activity. probably about a month, maybe two.

we started getting more into things a couple of weeks ago but it's like my bits have shrunk. I have a really hard time getting it in and it hurts quite a bit. the skin seems to be quite sensitive as well and the salt on his skin feels like when you put your hand on a graze and it burns.

in addition to that the last few times i've been close to finishing I have a panic attack. I think it's a panic attack anyway; I can't breathe properly, get all shakey and I start crying even though I actually feel fine.
    Thismorning I did actually manage to come and it was all fine (no panic attack) but as soon as I was done I was just not in the mood for sex at all.

can this type of thing happen just because you're out of practice? has anyone else had something similar?

I'm just getting really frustrated now because that's on top of a load of other problems I was already having in that area but I really don't want to see my doctor in case i'm being really silly.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry this has happened, a lot of sex is psychological and it seems like you have got into a bit of a negative cycle. Maybe spend some time just messing around with your boyfriend you don't need to even think about sex, just get used to things again and start trying to enjoy yourselves together. There is no rush and you don't need to sleep with him again until you feel ready.

Thankyou for your advice.
    I was leaning towards it being psychological problems but then there was the skin burning and I thought perhaps it was something else.

ReputationRep:
    If you think there's a problem in that area it's always best to go just in case.

I think I must just have sensitive skin.

is it normal though, for your perenium to sort of...split during sex? my bf isn't particularly large but it seems to happen every time we have sex. I'm just going to go through all my problems now to avoid posting a tonne of is this normal? threads.
    the fact that it happens to me during sex means childbirth is terrifying me. I have no female friends to talk this through with hence resorting to tsr

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.