The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

MSc Artificial Intelligence

Hi, I applied to the MSc Artificial Intelligence back in the end of March but I haven't received any replies yet. I was wondering if anyone applied to the same course, or similar MSc courses at the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, and have heard back from them?
Hey, I applied for MSc Internet of Things sometime in January. I got my offer of place towards the end of March. You will hear back from them soon enough. Good luck!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by jamiejako
Hey, I applied for MSc Internet of Things sometime in January. I got my offer of place towards the end of March. You will hear back from them soon enough. Good luck!

Thanks, you were right. Just got an unconditional offer today. :smile:
Reply 3
I had applied at the start of April for MSc Computer Science. Still, haven't received any decision. I hope I get to hear from them soon.
I applied to the same course on 21th of May both referees submitted by 4th June. Obviously I missed the deadline but do you think they have Rolling Admissions which I might be get accepted :smile:
Original post by Joodyalop
I applied to the same course on 21th of May both referees submitted by 4th June. Obviously I missed the deadline but do you think they have Rolling Admissions which I might be get accepted :smile:

The deadline for application is June 17, so you have a decent chance of getting accepted. Good luck!
Hey guys, I'm creating a whatsapp group for QMUL postgraduates joining this year. Leave me a message if anybody wants to join.
Reply 7
Hey, can you tell me how's your Msc AI going ?.... I have got an offer from qmul in that and I m considering whether to accept it or not.
Reply 8
Hi, Have you accepted the offer (MSc AI in QMUL) ?? I just accepted the offer few days ago and was looking for some assistance...
Yes, I accepted the offer 2 weeks back ... go on I will try to answer :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, I accepted the offer 2 weeks back ... go on I will try to answer :smile:

Thank you for the response. I was trying to reach few alumni of QMUL to understand better about the course structure like timings etc.; general facilities at QMUL. I also wanted to get in touch with professors if they could give us some heads up for the initial month.

Do you have any details that might help me prepare better for the initial days??
Reply 11
Sorry I m trying to get the same info as you but I have no lead on that. Most guys dont reply or are not active. I went on uni website hoping to get some info but except for the modules I didnt get much. I would love to get any info on such things too😂I will try finding some professors through uni website and see if they could help.If you get any info do share would be helpful for me and others too :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by AI101
Sorry I m trying to get the same info as you but I have no lead on that. Most guys dont reply or are not active. I went on uni website hoping to get some info but except for the modules I didnt get much. I would love to get any info on such things too😂I will try finding some professors through uni website and see if they could help.If you get any info do share would be helpful for me and others too :smile:

Sure, will do..
Reply 13
Hi all, I got an offer for the Artificial Intelligence MSc. at Queen Mary (part time). Wondering if any current students/alumni would be able to offer some help regarding timetables, the teaching and general facilities. I work in quant finance so I can offer some reverse info if required :smile:Much appreciated!
Original post by hmcmwiqp
Hi, I applied to the MSc Artificial Intelligence back in the end of March but I haven't received any replies yet. I was wondering if anyone applied to the same course, or similar MSc courses at the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, and have heard back from them?

Sorry , Have you done this already from QMUL. I got admitted to this Sept , also hold one from Bath (which is online) also York(Cse with AI). Just trying to get some opinion on QMUL AI (MSc)- which I am more keen on.
Original post by pran1
Hi all, I got an offer for the Artificial Intelligence MSc. at Queen Mary (part time). Wondering if any current students/alumni would be able to offer some help regarding timetables, the teaching and general facilities. I work in quant finance so I can offer some reverse info if required :smile:Much appreciated!

Did you join there. I am desperately trying to get some opinion on this ? Initially I thought of accepting York (Msc in Computer Science with AI ), but after talking to a few found that York is not upto the mark as it has just 3 modules on AI and they are really basic. Bath , the people are not generally happy - as the course is too many different different topics with breadth , not depth. So I am more keen to QM now . Are past students happy with QMUL on AI ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending