The Student Room Group

GCSE Maths non calculator paper

how to revise before the exam
Reply 1
revise counting and numbers
Past papers are really useful
Original post by Julie-jennie
how to revise before the exam

Hi I've just found a useful website called onmaths.com and this site has different past paper questions for you to try, it has a grade monitor to show how well you're doing and it's free! Also, it has paper which a prediction for this year's maths paper...... so it's really helpful.
Revise and make sure you understand everything. Then use past papers which will give you insight on how to think. It may be too late to cover everything tho.
Original post by jesusjessica15
Hi I've just found a useful website called onmaths.com and this site has different past paper questions for you to try, it has a grade monitor to show how well you're doing and it's free! Also, it has paper which a prediction for this year's maths paper...... so it's really helpful.

I did one of the papers and got 50/80 marks which was a grade 8(Ive never got over a 5 in maths in mocks)
Do you think that the grade boundaries on here aretoo low or are they okay? The fact im trying to make is that its almost certain that I wont get them marks in the real exam. However, do you think that this a good way to test yourself and also do you know any other websites like this. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending