The Student Room Group

16 year old stabbed to death in Sutton Coldfield

Terrible incident today with a 16 year old lad stabbed to death, no clue to the motive but this makes me sad another young life taken
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/sutton-coldfield-stabbing-murder-mcdonalds-14672706

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
to be frank the worst thing about this is i'm no longer shocked to hear such news - it's become so frequent its almost a given.
If it doesn't happen to random people then most will bat an eyelid
Original post by Rock Fan
Terrible incident today with a 16 year old lad stabbed to death, no clue to the motive but this makes me sad another young life taken
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/sutton-coldfield-stabbing-murder-mcdonalds-14672706

Weird place for it to happen but it happens all the time now
These damn assault knives... they should ban them :colone:
Original post by paul514

Yeah was gonna say usually it is not too bad there, been there a few times.
Reply 6
Cressida Diick should be sacked and Khan should be voted out, both are useless as each other.
Reply 7
I propose we stop and search whoever we want, have armed police on the street (I wouldn't even mind seeing the military for a bit), possession of a knife should be an instant 10 years in jail, stabbing someone should be 20 years in jail, murdering someone should be life in jail (no parole).
Reply 8
UK police is too soft, try this shhitt in Saudi and see what happens to your hands.
Original post by ma_long
Cressida Diick should be sacked and Khan should be voted out, both are useless as each other.

Do you really believe that the London mayor and the head of London's Metropolitan Police force are responsible for the situation in the West Midlands, a hundred miles away, or are you just woefully ignorant of UK geography and local authority infrastructure?
Original post by Good bloke
Do you really believe that the London mayor and the head of London's Metropolitan Police force are responsible for the situation in the West Midlands, a hundred miles away, or are you just woefully ignorant of UK geography and local authority infrastructure?

No, but they should be sacked for all the stabbings in London. No need to be rude mate, you are ofcourse a good bloke aren't you.
Original post by ma_long

The Commissioner's surname is ****, not Diick
Original post by the bear

Yeah but there is a swear filter?
Original post by ma_long
Yeah but there is a swear filter?

but her name is ****... it is not swearing ?

Yes bear I know, but it comes up as ****

Sadly, the clowns in Brighton have decided that the chief of London's police force cannot ever mention her surname on TSR. It's a pity she doesn't head up Scunthorpe's police force. That would give them a dilemma, wouldn't it?
Original post by ma_long
Yes bear I know, but it comes up as ****

that's weird... and sexist. if the head of MI6 was called Ivor Fanny that would not trigger the asterisks ?
that's weird... and sexist. if the head of MI6 was called Ivor Fanny that would not trigger the asterisks ?

Only if he was a man identifying as a woman and using the wrong toilets.
Original post by paul514

Original post by Rock Fan
Yeah was gonna say usually it is not too bad there, been there a few times.

I've had trouble round there a couple of times but I did used to spend all my time there. It started to change a bit a few years ago but this stabbing is still a shock, like you say it is a nice area though the parade I suppose is like any other town centre.

The word television is a *******isation of Ancient Greek and Latin.
Sybilla of Normandy was a Royal *******, a whoreson.
My female dog is an actual *****.
TSR is the dog's *******s.
I sniggered while thinking of these.

Most swear words have a context in which they are absolutely normal. TSR's swear filter is to make schools and parents happy. You can see how arbitrary it is. In fact, I'm going to start using whoreson from now on, since apparently that word is fine!
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending