The Student Room Group

Combined Science: Trilogy Physics Paper 1H specimen 2018 (set 2)

Cannot find the paper mark scheme anywhere online. First question is here

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SlitBodMod

I don't have the exact mark scheme but I can send the answers, as I write down the answers from the mark scheme for the questions I got wrong.
Reply 2
Original post by Iahmed512
I don't have the exact mark scheme but I can send the answers, as I write down the answers from the mark scheme for the questions I got wrong.

Please do!
Please do!

Yeah I will pm it to you later.
Please do!

I'll send you pictures of the paper, for the questions I got wrong I wrote down answer in green pen, for the last question I will send the answer since it's not very clear, and I will send answer for any others you're unsure about, Pm me your email.
lololololololololololololol
Original post by gtrhjtykjt
lololololololololololololol

What's so funny.?
What was the actual question??? I think I might help...:u:
Reply 8
Original post by goldenteen00
What was the actual question??? I think I might help...:u:

its alright fellah lahmed has sent me all the answers I needed. Feeling really happy about physics - thought I really smashed paper 1 yesterday!!! :smile:
its alright fellah lahmed has sent me all the answers I needed. Feeling really happy about physics - thought I really smashed paper 1 yesterday!!! :smile:

Nice, that's great. I think I done well but don't think I smashed it though, I think I got higher than I did in the mock I had for it though. In the physics forum everyone is saying answer was 60 for charge question becuase there were 2 lamps and I know I got radiation calculation question wrong too
Can i also have it please

Please do!

Can I please also have it. Thnks
I'll send you pictures of the paper, for the questions I got wrong I wrote down answer in green pen, for the last question I will send the answer since it's not very clear, and I will send answer for any others you're unsure about, Pm me your email.

can i have it too plz
Anyone got a link to a PDF of the actual paper 1 trilogy?

Yes please, if you have them please pm me or message me :smile:

Do you have the paper?

Could you pm it to me aswell

Can you send tome too asap please
That radius of a helium was stupid

Quick Reply

Latest