Combined Science: Trilogy Physics Paper 1H specimen 2018 (set 2)

Watch this thread
SlitBodMod
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Cannot find the paper mark scheme anywhere online. First question is here

ImageImage
Iahmed512
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SlitBodMod)

ImageImage
I don't have the exact mark scheme but I can send the answers, as I write down the answers from the mark scheme for the questions I got wrong.
SlitBodMod
Rep:
(Original post by Iahmed512)
I don't have the exact mark scheme but I can send the answers, as I write down the answers from the mark scheme for the questions I got wrong.
Please do!
Iahmed512
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Please do!
Yeah I will pm it to you later.
Iahmed512
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Please do!
I'll send you pictures of the paper, for the questions I got wrong I wrote down answer in green pen, for the last question I will send the answer since it's not very clear, and I will send answer for any others you're unsure about, Pm me your email.
gtrhjtykjt
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
lololololololololololololol
Iahmed512
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gtrhjtykjt)
lololololololololololololol
What's so funny.?
goldenteen00
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
What was the actual question??? I think I might help...
SlitBodMod
Rep:
(Original post by goldenteen00)
What was the actual question??? I think I might help...
its alright fellah lahmed has sent me all the answers I needed. Feeling really happy about physics - thought I really smashed paper 1 yesterday!!!
Iahmed512
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
its alright fellah lahmed has sent me all the answers I needed. Feeling really happy about physics - thought I really smashed paper 1 yesterday!!!
Nice, that's great. I think I done well but don't think I smashed it though, I think I got higher than I did in the mock I had for it though. In the physics forum everyone is saying answer was 60 for charge question becuase there were 2 lamps and I know I got radiation calculation question wrong too
Fpatel831
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Can i also have it please
Fpatel831
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Please do!
Can I please also have it. Thnks
Fpatel831
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I'll send you pictures of the paper, for the questions I got wrong I wrote down answer in green pen, for the last question I will send the answer since it's not very clear, and I will send answer for any others you're unsure about, Pm me your email.
can i have it too plz
LucasM9902
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Anyone got a link to a PDF of the actual paper 1 trilogy?
hussain_066
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yes please, if you have them please pm me or message me
Battah18
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago

ImageImage
Do you have the paper?
Gonna Fail :)
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Could you pm it to me aswell
naimahh14
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Can you send tome too asap please
Katieb1232002
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
That radius of a helium was stupid
Tanzil784
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Here you go brother - http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resource...645P1H-SMS.PDF
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (128)
66.32%
No (43)
22.28%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.4%

Watched Threads