Jevans1231
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Due to a change in circumstance I am trying to look for a new tenant to take over my lease. The flat will be available from the 1st of September (in time for the new university year).

The flat is a contemporary newly re-decorated 1st floor studio apartment with views over Headingley. Entrance door leading through to lounge with leather suite, glass coffee table and TV stand. Modern open plan kitchen with ample storage units, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob. Feature wall with sleeping area beyond including built in wardrobe. Fully tiled en-suite with shower, sink and WC. Decorated in a most modern style with laminate flooring throughout. Central heating. Double glazing, burglar alarm, intercom entry system, emergency lighting and fire alarm.

The rent is £152 per week, and a £665 security deposit is required.

I've tried to attach pictures but TSR doesn't seem to be accepting them, so please contact me if you are interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (77)
59.23%
Yes- I don't like it (8)
6.15%
No- I want it (38)
29.23%
No- I don't want it (7)